Bag borrow or steal?

What do you think of Bag, Borrow or Steal?

• No thanks, I'm saving my money for my OWN bag.

• Yay, lots of illicit bag flings, with no serious commitment...sign me up!

• What? I have no idea/ don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.
^ I'm with everyone else... why pay a ridiculous amount when you can't even keep it??

I want bags in my collection that I love and get to pull out and look at whenever I want!! Anyhow, that being said, I have heard some good things on tPF about their "outlet" section where you can purchase some of the bags that they are clearancing out... I have never done it, but I was reading just the other day that people have ordered off of there and received bags in excellent condition...

That is probably the only thing I would ever consider from their website... Just my opinion though. :yes:

(Plus... this is off topic, but used jewelry?? I have a problem renting earrings, or buying them for that matter, that have been worn by god knows how many people... I like my earrings new, again - just my opinion.)

I have to agree with everyone. Why spend that kind of money for:
  • Something you can't keep
  • Something someone else used
If I can't afford a higher end bag, I'd rather not have it at all, or keep saving until I can have it. Put me in the "wasted money" column for this website.

No, thanks. I would rather save to buy what I want and have it be mine, all mine...Especially after finding some great bags on sale it doesn't pay to rent someone else's bag. Especially one that has who knows how many hands all over it. Eekk..!

It's a waste of money. It seems like a lot to go through (financially and emotionally) to carry a handbag...it shouldn't be that serious. (Okay...I can't believe I just said that on TPF...:shame: :lol: ) And you might not even be able to get the exact bag that you want because it might not be available! If I'm going to pay to have a bag shipped to me, I want it when I want it and I want it to be for me and only me. I can hardly deal with the idea of one previous user, but multiple previous users? :yucky: A handbag is not a DVD...At least when people rent DVD's, they usually take them home, play them and return them. Women take handbags everywhere...the movies, the zoo, public bathrooms.:yucky: No thanks...I'll buy my bags.

i don't think it's even cheap to "borrow" one so to me, def not work it. you can save the money, and in 2-3 months, you can get your own bag that's all yours.

the though that a BUNCH of people carried a bag that i'd put my personal stuff into isn't very setteling to me. who knows where it's been and what they've done to it....

Besides, I'd rather own a D&B or a kate spade or something than waste my money on a bag I can't even keep.

I, personally, would like a bag that I can keep. Especially at $200/month. Logic would say save up that money for purse purchases. But, what do I know... What do you PFers think is the psychology of those who subscribe to BBS? I can't figure it out...

i would def. not borrowing any bags...
i'm kinda devoted to the bags i like, i don't change bags that fast according to what's in adn what's out.
i think their real target market are women who's sooo fashion conscious they need or want to be always in the scene.