Bag abuser!!!

shellyb17

Apr 18, 2007
I just wanted to gripe. At lunch today, I saw a lady carrying the large Ergo hobo in the vintage natural leather. I admired its beauty as I was in line to order my food, wishing I could afford one. Horror of horrors, I walked by her again when I was leaving, and saw that she had it tossed on the floor behind her, wide open, practically in the middle of a walkway where anyone could have stepped on it (or taken it) and who knows what grossness is living on that floor. Hey lady - if you're reading this - give that bag to me if you don't care about it!

:cursing:

:wtf: It amazes me what people will do with their bags. I would never do that to a $10 bag yet alone that! Are you sure it was real though? I mean i know people who put their expensive bags on the ground :sweatdrop: but, it makes more sense if it was a fake(:cursing:).

I admit, I've been a bag abuser in the past. I think because I didn't value the bag then (Black leather hobo that I got at the outlet for $100). I've put it down in movie theatres, on the floor at work, etc. Until I remembered (and saw on Oprah) how many germs you get by doing that (and I'm borderline germaphobic). :Push:

OMG, I was about to start a similar post. I see a woman on my train sometimes who has the same tobacco Mia (Soho) Braided Satchel that I have. But she puts hers on the floor, she sits with her arms crushing it so that it basically doesn't retain it's shape. It's so scratched up and dirty. It was killing me! - And the sad thing is, it was seeing her bag originally that prompted me to buy mine.

I will confess...I was a purse abuser. I would go to soccer and throw it in the grass...throw it in the backseat of my car...throw it on the floor of the tanning place, until I started giving them to my sister in law when I bought new ones. Now she looks at me like "hey that's my future purse...be careful!" ;) So I have started making sure I keep them nice and pretty for her.