Bad Girls Club 2

so, after re-watching the episodes in the marathon yesterday, i now have a new perspective on this show...
first of all, the drama is unbelievable. tanisha blows up in EVERY episode!
but seeing how the hyenas allowed jennavecia to stay, i do have a newfound respect for them...i like hanna and tanisha a little better now. and i like cordelia and jennavecia less now.
this show is definitely my guilty pleasure; i can never give this up!!

This ONE?! OMG, is there another Tanisha I am not aware of??? I am not trying to be funny, but there has to be a mistake....there just has to be a mistake!!!
No mistake. It is that very Tanisha! :smile:

Although in a way, I suppose that there might be "another Tanisha" that you might not have immediately perceived, but that is quite independent of and unrelated to her having a very beautiful face!

:roflmfao: Whoa! These girls are all over the place!

First, they demonstrate that their definition of "badness" is the one generally accepted by 9 out of 10 seven year olds surveyed, perhaps best illustrated by the "pee in their juice boxes" events. Then, they jump ahead to 4th grade - the classic throw-down "catfight" beloved of high school boys everywhere, with a piquant accent of foodfight, just to give the show a little edge.

When all that escalates to that critical point where the insurance dudes start sending the producer memos, she steps in and tries to make them take anger management counseling, which one does, one doesn't, the one who does seems to get some good out of it, the one that doesn't leaves.

Then the last couple of episodes most of them seem to be making some attempt to improve themselves, but this week, it's back to school daze, although they've taken another Great Leap, all the way to high school, complete with a trashy lingerie party with a couple of them drunkenly double-teaming what they view as a "cute boy."

But my favorite part is how after all that earnest talk about just saying no to bigotry last week, this week it is those same earnest talkers who are reading the bisexuals for trash!

Ah, consistency, thou art a jewel...

Neveen said the lingerie party wasn't resettable. Um, you crossed the respectable line when you sign up for the show sweetie.

And wow, Cordelia and the new girl certainly got "close" fast.

Cordelia is clearly "rebounding" over the ex-fiance.

that was scary when she had her anxiety attacks. I had suffered a couple of those dealing with my ex. and they weren't fun.

I think deep down inside, Cordelia doesnt really know what she wants in a partner. because it seems like she is living by the day. when sometimes you have to do more then that, especially when there are feelings involved