Bad Girls Club 2

and what is the deal with Cordelia?

if she clearly knows that she is a ho bag and proud of it, why is she upset that SHE is breaking it off with Taylor?

She is the one disrespecting him, cheating on him and treating him like crap!!!

Taylor deserves better, and i dont even know him

Am I truly the only one who has noticed that Tanisha is staggeringly beautiful?

Either that, or the camera really really loves her face.

If she can get a grip on those anger issues, I predict we will see more of her, somewhere.

^^^ Well, that is what I am saying, I am talking mostly about her looks, and obviously she would have to get the anger thing together, but just suppose she did, and were to channel all that energy into something else?

I just see the potential for something there, and she just might be young enough to make a dramatic and organic shift in her behavior patterns and use that something in a more productive way.

^^^ Well, that is what I am saying, I am talking mostly about her looks, and obviously she would have to get the anger thing together, but just suppose she did, and were to channel all that energy into something else?

I just see the potential for something there, and she just might be young enough to make a dramatic and organic shift in her behavior patterns and use that something in a more productive way.

Are you sure you're talking about Tanisha?! Maybe you confused names and faces....:confused1: Hopefully....:upsidedown:

Tanisha CAN be pretty, but because her mouth never closes (when she talks...umm yells all the time) she disolves any evidence of beauty.

Stomping around the house, banging pots early in the morning, willing to physically harm someone because they touched her food or doesnt clean up after themselves, or yells and bullies people who probably wouldn't fight back while constantly making fun of others HARDLY makes one beautiful!!

Although I must commend her for at least making some type of effort in looking nice for the camera. although I am a little confused at her weaves/wig choices.

neveen is a liar. "It was radio" what kinda of excuse is that??? I also thought it was funny how naveen cried when she thought her leader, I mean friend, Tanisha, would have to leave.

For any fans of the last show- I saw Leslie at the airport in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago. She was carrying a huge LV Damier Azur bag and another LV mono something. (I was so busy drooling over the Damier Azur I didn't notice much else). She is very attractive in person.