Bad Girls Club 2

...Thank God that the TV crew was there...
Though none of them, nor their employers, did jackshit to help her, their presence will surely have reduced the likelihood of her being beaten up, or worse, at least while still in camera range.

Whatever may or may not have occurred once out of the view of the lens, it is in my opinion, extremely unlikely that we will ever know the whole story of Tanisha's experiences.

Young girls, especially, even those who exhibit a lot of outward bravado, do not always tell such stories in their entirety.

I do hope that the show's viewers will include at least a few people with the resources to offer to help her seek redress, at the very least for the seizure and imprisonment itself, though doing so would not be without its own risks.

It was good to see her walk out of there, still Tanisha, or at least able to play herself on TV.

Cordelia is right. Tanisha is a very strong woman, and Cordelia is made of a much better quality material than I ever suspected, yet it would be hypocritical of me to praise her too highly, since one of my most oft-voiced complaints about "society today" is that the bar has sunk so low that common decency is regularly hailed as heroism.

^^^ I did, and I was very relieved to see that Tanisha appeared to be 100% Tanisha and doing great!

Yes, she did lose her temper when Lyric reminded her that Tanisha's mother did not pick her up from jail, and I can't really blame her, but she acknowledged afterward that that was a slip-up, and sounded very centered and I can't think of any other way to say it - well-adjusted.

She is working with a program that helps young people who have been in prison obtain skillz to get them back in the workplace.

Cordelia also seemed to be doing very well.

Lyric is amazing in HER OWN MIND isnt she LOL!!!! My lord that chic is stuck on herself and she is nothing special at all. She just thought she was the cats meow didnt she? LOL What a loser. So funny that the "Label" if thats what you want to call it dropped her. HAHA

And yeah that Jennavescia or whatever the hell she calls herself is just plain trash. She was licking her whole face like she was high on crack or something. People with those tongue rings are so slimey when alls what they do is play with it all day...GROSS!! She also looked like she was foaming at the mouth to start a whole tirade about something I was so glad Star cut her off at the knees. She needs to crawl back into the rat hole she calls home and stay there. She is the poorest excuse for human life I have ever seen.

This whole season was garbage I thought. At least last season we had delusional runway porker, uh I mean model, Jodie to laugh at. This season was all mute for me because of the cat poop eater's yelling. Glad its over though!!