B-bag ladies - what do you carry when it's raining?

when it's raining/going to rain and i'm carrying a balenciaga, i make sure i have a nylon longchamp bag inside and then pull it out and place the balenciaga in there when it starts to pour.

It hasn't rained in the last few days, and I just purchased a new-to-me Balenciaga.
I'm actually afraid to treat it or wear it out in the rain. It's brand new condition and I don't want to risk it.
I carry my Marc by Marc Jacobs and MK bags in the rain, but the Balenciaga leather is different, and like I said, scared to treat it! I don't wear LV or my Mackage leather jacket in the rain either.
It sucks because I live in a very rainy environment.

So my full-studded, pop-colored MCM mini or small backpacks would take their turns to shine on rainy days :biggrin:. Handsfree is a bliss in the rains. And looks like the material of these bags r waterproof, too.

I always keep a disposable plastic bag tucked away inside my Bal just in case it rains unexpectedly. It has come in handy many times! If I know it is going to rain, I take my large Longchamp "Le Pliage" instead.

It never rains here so I have never thought about it, lol! We are in the middle of one of the worst droughts in history going on several years. All of my beautiful trees are starting to get sick and die. Maybe I should tempt the Rain god by standing outside with my Maldives Day bag raised to the sky?!