Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

Soooo I sorta went crazy with Forward's amazing 40% sale...so I have 3 bags coming! :wtf: ooopps! hahaha but I promise, I am sending one back...By Tuesday I should have:

-Donna hobo in Mocha (ever since I returned my luggage Donna, I've been wanting her back! Loveee the slouchy, effortless style of Donna :blush:)
-Diego bucket in velvet Maple (dyinggg to try Diego and love the Maple color! But not sure about the style..)
-Rocco in velvet Smoke (already have a classic black Rocco with brass studs from last year...saw some tPF'ers' pictures of the Rocco with the strap and I was DONE :love: ..curious about the velvet leather..)

I hope I can make a decision to send one back! :angel:

I just bought the Angela small pouchette in black from Forward using the 10% off coupon code "BLUE"! I hope the leather is bubbly! I love smaller handbags. It will be here tomorrow, I'll post pics.:smile:

I am waiting for an ocean blue Diego from Barneys. It is always a ?? whenever ordering from Barneys, but being optimistic. This is my first AW bag. I already have fabulous boots from him. Can't wait!!!!

Im getting our diego next week trying to be not so excited because this has happened to me before lol! when the bag arrived I felt nothing lol!! the fun is in the search! specially that Ive had a tough time w/ the ocean diego... so let's see

Hi ladies! My first time posting in the AW subf, but not a first time buyer of AW bags. Recently pulled a trigger on Barney's exclusive Ocean Blue Rocco mini.
The description doesn't mention the shoulder strap, however it's pictured with a strap.
So my question to you is... does it come with a strap? TIA.

Hi ladies! My first time posting in the AW subf, but not a first time buyer of AW bags. Recently pulled a trigger on Barney's exclusive Ocean Blue Rocco mini.
The description doesn't mention the shoulder strap, however it's pictured with a strap.

The new Rocco's have all been coming with straps so i would be very surprised if it did not. I am 99% sure the strap is coming with it. I can't wait to see pics. the color looks amazing online. Congrats!!! I have the black/brass and the gray/silver. I love mine!

Oh man, so curious about this color. Please post pics when you get ocean baby so i can drool myself into enablement (yes it's a made up word) :P

The new Rocco's have all been coming with straps so i would be very surprised if it did not. I am 99% sure the strap is coming with it. I can't wait to see pics. the color looks amazing online. Congrats!!! I have the black/brass and the gray/silver. I love mine!

Thanks, liz. I sure hope so. I'd also like to get a black/brass somewhere down the road.

Oh man, so curious about this color. Please post pics when you get ocean baby so i can drool myself into enablement (yes it's a made up word) :P

Thanks, missty4. That's a real word! (i looked it up! b/c I wasn't too sure myself)

I think I saw a Diego reveal in this color... it sure does look divine. I'll be sure to post pics too when my OB arrives.

I am excited to be in the waiting lounge I have a black/brass rocco coming from a fantastic PF'er ... thank you **C** :flowers: !!

Crazyforhandbags - I cant wait to see pics of your Ocean Blue! May I please ask how you were able to get it? Or are you actually in the US?

I am excited to be in the waiting lounge I have a black/brass rocco coming from a fantastic PF'er ... thank you **C** :flowers: !!

Crazyforhandbags - I cant wait to see pics of your Ocean Blue! May I please ask how you were able to get it? Or are you actually in the US?

I had it shipped to my Parents' house, used my American cc.

Thank you Crazy4handbags - I have a US adress but not a CC... Im going to have to figure this out and work on it a little - of course the color of bag I covet the most would be like a carrot dangling in front of my nose :biggrin:.
I like your kitty...

I wish barney's would ship internationally. I hope you find your ocean blue soon! Ot- I was thinking that our kitties are quite similar as are our taste in Rocco color. :-p