Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

Hello, has anyone seen this bag in person--or maybe owns it?

I love the color and the style--it looks super smoothy and has the AW studs on the bottom. I'm thinking about buying it but was hoping to get some feedback. Thanks! :flowers:

Roxy Bucket:

View attachment 3987422 View attachment 3987423 View attachment 3987424
i just ordered this bag, I was hoping to find some info on it before I bought it. I will post pics when it arrives. The bag I ordered is the Small Roxy leather tote in Red. I'm hoping it will be large enough for all my stuff, they do have a larger size but I'm liking the hand held version better. That Wang Red is calling me.
505590162_3_BagBack

505590162_2_BagFrontQtr

505590162_5_Detail

505590162_4_BagOpen

Last edited:
Reactions: ElenaTS
i just ordered this bag, I was hoping to find some info on it before I bought it. I will post pics when it arrives. The bag I ordered is the Small Roxy leather tote in Red. I'm hoping it will be large enough for all my stuff, they do have a larger size but I'm liking the hand held version better. That Wang Red is calling me.
505590162_3_BagBack

505590162_2_BagFrontQtr

505590162_5_Detail

505590162_4_BagOpen
Can't wait to see real life pictures. I love this bag

Reactions: Purseloco
Here she is my new Roxy soft small tote. she is big enough to hold everything I carry in my medium sized bags. The red is beautiful! The leather is soft a little crinkled. This bag is a open tote, you can get it over your arms, if you have small arms which I do not. There are snaps to secure the bag on each side. The metal is not to heavy and it really adds something to the bag IMO. I put my compact and lipstick, lip gloss etc in the detachable wristlet. They have this bag on Shopbop on sale. Unfortunately I paid full price. There is a large version, and yes I would recommend this bag. I noted on different websites the measurements vary, I got this bag from Barney's. And I would say it is comparable with most of my medium bags despite the measurements. For me this will be my arm candy apple red Wang. I think the color name is lipstick. Thank you Mr. Wang for another beautiful conceptual design, done only the way you can do it!.

IMG_2652.jpgIMG_2653.jpgIMG_2655.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Here she is my new Roxy soft small tote. she is big enough to hold everything I carry in my medium sized bags. The red is beautiful! The leather is soft a little crinkled. This bag is a open tote, you can get it over your arms, if you have small arms which I do not. There are snaps to secure the bag on each side. The metal is not to heavy and it really adds something to the bag IMO. I put my compact and lipstick, lip gloss etc in the detachable wristlet. They have this bag on Shopbop on sale. Unfortunately I paid full price. There is a large version, and yes I would recommend this bag. I noted on different websites the measurements vary, I got this bag from Barney's. And I would say it is comparable with most of my medium bags despite the measurements. For me this will be my arm candy apple red Wang. I think the color name is lipstick. Thank you Mr. Wang for another beautiful conceptual design, done only the way you can do it!.

View attachment 4072494View attachment 4072495View attachment 4072496
I love it. I love a bag that is easy to get and out of.

I just pulled the trigger on an Attica Fanny Pack! I got the regular size in black. Honestly never thought I'd jump the fanny pack bandwagon, but this one really stood out to me. I love how it looks worn as a crossbody! I'm currently pregnant with my first child, so I figure I'll appreciate being hands free in a few months.

I bought it directly from the AW website, can't wait for it to arrive!

I love it. I love a bag that is easy to get and out of.
Yes it is easy to get in and out of. It is an open tote. The one I have is the small one but there are larger sizes. This is more of a hand held tote but you can put it on your shoulder using the chain as a shoulder strap. It will hold the same amount as a medium sized bag.