Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought this could be a fun place to post about or expected arrivals.. Anyone currently waiting on a new AW bag? :graucho:

2. Sadly I have no inbound Wang arrivals atm...but the Title of this thread made me laugh!:lol:

3. also giggling like a twelve-year-old at the thread title :lol:

4. Me too! Waiting for a forest!

5. I was going to order a Brenda in Denim Suede, but ditched the idea and went with a Baby Rocco in Black/Black. Not sure if I'll be keeping it, though...
    I've noticed that Shopbop is putting up a lot of AWang bags today for sale prices (probably returns).

6. :blush:

7. ^ I'd like to know if the thread title was purposeful or purely accidental. My mind just immediately went there. :P :amuse: Oh, and no Wangs for me at the moment. LOL, that also sounded VERY, VERY wrong.

8. ^ It was accidental. I thought "awaiting a wang" rolled off the tongue nicely..lol

9. LMAO, I'm sure it won't be the last time we hear about it either. :lol: What a nice accident...I'd have to say it'll probably go down in the books as one of the most memorable thread titles to date. :greengrin:

10. now that's funny...

11. I am awaiting TWO. I couldn't decided between the mini in black or the luggage, so I bought both. My first AW handbag purchase. Haven't ever seen them IRL, in these colors, only the grey, so I am very excited. One comes tomorrow and the other next week.

12. :lolots::roflmfao::lol:

13. haha, normally i would have made that connection but somehow didn't this time.....

anyway, great thread idea! :P

14. i just got a really hot wang. it came in a box too...justine timberlake SNL anyone?? :lolots:

15. I am! It's attached to my DH. :graucho:

Seriously, no, not anymore but I could be in the near future. Especially if AW makes a navy Rocco. :faint: