Alexander Wang Awaiting a Wang? Step into the AW waiting lounge!

Currently awaiting a Mini Marti in Latte with Rose Gold HW! I already own two Martis: mini in Black with printed roses and a regular sized in Emerald, so this might be a slight obsession.

I think I'll probably get rid of the regular sized one though. I never use it, it's just a little too big and heavy. The mini is absolutely perfect, it's the only bag I own that I can use for work without being too small, and for everyday/weekends without being too big.

Can't wait for the new one to arrive! It'll be perfect for spring!

I've really been lusting after a mini marti!! Would love to see pics when it arrives [emoji178]

Hello, has anyone seen this bag in person--or maybe owns it?

I love the color and the style--it looks super smoothy and has the AW studs on the bottom. I'm thinking about buying it but was hoping to get some feedback. Thanks! :flowers:

Roxy Bucket:

AW3.jpg AW4.jpg AW5.jpg

Reactions: pianolize
After a long search I finally found my beet Rockie with brass studs, the little sister to the Rocco I had to sell due to weight issues. And apparently in excellent condition, will post when received [emoji173]️.
I cant wait to see it! I was considering the same bag in the same color, but found a great deal on a second hand orange (looks more tan than orange) Rocco. You're right the bag is very heavy. Let me know your thoughts on the rockie, and please share a picture.

I cant wait to see it! I was considering the same bag in the same color, but found a great deal on a second hand orange (looks more tan than orange) Rocco. You're right the bag is very heavy. Let me know your thoughts on the rockie, and please share a picture.

I thought I had posted it, sorry! I don't find the Rockie too heavy personally, I've had a couple of them and I love the style, it holds a lot and stays very organized.
IMG_5685.JPG

I recently bought the rogue large satchel in black. Currently using as my work bag and loving it so far! Best part was that I got it on sale for $400. Such a steal for a great quality bag that is made in Italy!

Is Wang producing in Italy now? It's always been China...

I think it may be style of bag only? Because my previous AW bags (rockie, emille) are all made in China so I'm not sure if its only specific to this style of bag. But the craftsmanship on this bag is lovely and the silver zipper pulls have AW engraved on them which is a nice touch.

I think it may be style of bag only? Because my previous AW bags (rockie, emille) are all made in China so I'm not sure if its only specific to this style of bag. But the craftsmanship on this bag is lovely and the silver zipper pulls have AW engraved on them which is a nice touch.

Have you posted a pic? Not sure what the style looks like.

View attachment 4030030 View attachment 4030031

Here it is :smile: There is a detachable pouch that you can take out in the front detail which what sold me on the bag. It does have an adjustable shoulder strap but I tuck it into the bag as I like the look of it without it.
Gorgeous!! Would you say it's on the heavier side to carry. Or do you think it's lighter than the Rocco?

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk