Authenticate This Vivienne Westwood

thanks, it is fab in a quirky westwood kind of a way...at first it looked like a riff on vintage fabric to me but actually i suspect it is/was a combo of vintage feel with the ethnic/Ikat type of fabric patterns seen on the runway over the last couple of years? thanks for commenting...i am trying to figure out if the marks are proper...cannot find any comps so far in this particular style...azute

thanks, it is fab in a quirky westwood kind of a way...at first it looked like a riff on vintage fabric to me but actually i suspect it is/was a combo of vintage feel with the ethnic/Ikat type of fabric patterns seen on the runway over the last couple of years? thanks for commenting...i am trying to figure out if the marks are proper...cannot find any comps so far in this particular style...azute

hello, thank you...pics are hard to get inside a bag! Is there any particular hallmarks of a fake i should be looking for? it is very well made but i know that does not mean much in authenticating anymore, thanks again for the comments...azute