Authenticate This Vivienne Westwood

Hello everybody, I purchased this Vivienne Westwood bag from this retailer who claims they sell authentic Vivienne Westwood, Patrick Cox, Anna Sui and Burberry Blue Label products. Despite the fact that I have already purchased the bag, I'm still curious of the authenticity of it.

I found a similar bag on www.hervia.com at the time of my purchase but of a smaller size and wider stripes (I'm guessing it's a newer style than mine). I believe the name of the bag is called "Derby".

Here's a couple of pictures of my bag.

AugustRandoms008.jpg

AugustRandoms015.jpg

hi! been looking for westwood for a long time but the colors of the ones i've seen just wasn't me, until i saw this one! its adorable with the studs and the heart name tag.. its so true westwood punk rock..! what do you guys think?:P

Attachments

• 09f9_1.JPG
    09f9_1.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
I was searching through my closet and found a Vivienne Westwood "bowling bag" style handbag. Frankly I don't remember when and where I got this bag from!!

Anyway, my question is, do ALL VW bags have a metal logo plate in the interior of its bags? Cuz mine has a fabric one.

I'm thinking that this VW bowling bag could be from way back and perhaps that could be the reason that it has a fabric one instead of a metal one??

THANKS!

Hi everyone

I was given this bag by an older relative, and I'm trying to estimate its authenticity/value.

I've found out that in her 2001 spring summer collection Vivienne Westwood did a book-print based on a photo of her bookshelves in her home.

Is this bag likely from that collection? or is it more likely a re-make?

I've seen a few jackets in this print, as well as a purse, but not a tote bag like this. here is the jacket, http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicolecole/3097220006/

any info you could provide would be much appreciated!

bag2.jpg
bag1.jpg