Authenticate This Vivienne Westwood

I'm not VW expert, but i'm comparing the plate in your pics to mine (i bought a bag for the VW store in HK and one from NAP)

They both have Geniune Leather and Made In Italy on the same line at the bottom of the silver plate.

Plus, the Font on the LONDON is different to mine.
In the above pics, you can see that the "O" s on London, is opened at the top (IE: it's the same font as the WESTWOOD O's) instead of normal closed O's on mine

Now, the more i look at it again, the whole VIVIENNE WESTWOOD Font is off. Dead giveaway is the O's and how the thickness of the O ends (if that makes sense)

Let me know if u want me to post pics of my plates for u

HTH

Thanks for the responds! Yea, the more I look at it the more I'm sure it is fake. Thx kasumi! But like sarahkaris says, it does look good. Somehow I really like the shape, size, compartments and everything of it besides that it probably be fake :sad:

Hi everyone,

I bought this last week for a bargain price from a reputable seller - only thing is, I have zip ideas as to where to look up whether it truly is authentic, or what model it is?

Any suggestions?

Have attached pics :jammin:

Thanks for looking!

Nancy

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 575
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 557
  • v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 571
It helps if you post the links to auctions. Have you looked at the VW Hervia website as they have a big sale on right now and at least you'll know you are buying the real deal from there

70270171_full.jpg
74440259_full.jpg