~*Authenticate This! Beauty Items*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The search engine is still down so this might have been covered before.

I just ordered a fragrance that would have cost me $225.00 at NM, but w/****** coupon of no tax and free shipping and another coupon for 10% off...plus the sites discount, I got it for around $135.00.

But, now I'm worried it might not be an authentic site...the reviews are great though.

Anyone know for sure? Thanks!

2. i know someone that knows someone that knows someone that runs this site type of a deal...lol...but its legit

3. I was just searching for a thread on the same site, too! I just placed an order and I'm really really hoping it's legit....

4. Post your authenticity questions on general beauty items.

Thanks!

5. Thanks for starting this.. I have been looking at beauty products on ebay..

6. to me they look off...the metal pieces on all mine are silver & that brush roll looks cheap:Push: not to mention $50.00 for 32 brush thats too good to be true:yes:

7. Yes, you are right. Thank you!

8. OMG They make fake beauty products, too??? Where have I been???? Are they only sold on ebay or can I get taken other places?? I'm guessing flea markets aren't a good place to look, huh?:mad:

9. I was falling on the side of wanting to see closer photos of the handles & stamp.........and then I read in the auction "As far as I know these brushes are authentic."

That's telling me she knows they aren't real. :tdown: