~*Authenticate This! Beauty Items*~

I'll tell you that there are a lot of things that can be wrong with buying beauty products from someone you cannot trust. you could make yourself ill, or damage your skin. You are probably getting very old product at the very least. The stuff could be used, opened, or tampered with. These are products you are basically putting into your body, using on your eyes, ect. I would be very careful about buying any skin care or cosmetics online. This authenticity thread is a good idea. But, none of us can tell how old the product is, unless it's obviously very old, outdated packaging. What a shame there are so many fakes and scammers out there!

I really want this mac pigment Viz a violet and Matte2 poison pen eyeshadow and becuase they are discountinued i have to get them from ebay! and there are lots of fakes

can anyone someone tell me which ones are real?
Thanks
rrtauu.jpg

25uip9c.jpg

It would probably be easier to authenticate if there were pictures of the labels on the bottoms of the products and the back of the pigment jar where all the ingredients are listed. Most often, those parts of the products look totally off on fake MAC. I am no MAC authentication expert, but I have basing my opinions on YouTube videos about fake MAC.

sadly i live in the UK so i dont have cco! I only posted this thread because i knew i would get a response quicker sorry if it broke the rules.

Thanks armcandylover im going to email the sellers to ask for pictures

Viz-a-violet looks ok. Can you post the links to the auctions? Sometimes people with large inventory of a particular item pull a bait-and-switch... something you need to take a look at also.