Authentic Fendi Deals or Finds - please READ POST 1 first

fatefullotus do you have any family pics of your Fendi collection? By the sound of it, they would knock my socks off!!! :nuts:

Sadly, no! :sad: I'm not handy with a digi cam, but I can probably convince the BF to take a pic of the closet next weekend, when he's got a couple of days off! *grin* I've been begging him for a snapshot of the shoe collection, which was kinda spurred on by his taking pics of the Louboutin's on my floor (in the Glass Slipper Louboutin thread).

Keep ya posted!

HELP! I've just fallen in love with the Fendi Spy!! :nuts: I'm usually a LV gal, but the Spy is absolutely amazing!! I'm new to Fendi and am not sure how to pick out authentic from counterfeit...yet... Would anyone be kind enough to help me find some on Ebay and I'll post it in the authentication thread for confirmation? I'm really dying for one!!
THANKS!! :heart:

I'm a bit suspicious of these, as they both use the exact same pictures, the authenticity card is in English (all the ones I've seen are in italian, but I'm not an expert to the point I could say that means it's fake), and also some of the pictures appear to be of different bags to me. In some pictures it looks like there is no pleating on the front of the bag under the flap, and it just looks floppy, which doesn't line up with what I've seen in this bag.

Thoughts, anyone?

HELP! I've just fallen in love with the Fendi Spy!! :nuts: I'm usually a LV gal, but the Spy is absolutely amazing!! I'm new to Fendi and am not sure how to pick out authentic from counterfeit...yet... Would anyone be kind enough to help me find some on Ebay and I'll post it in the authentication thread for confirmation? I'm really dying for one!!
THANKS!! :heart:

You will not regret getting a spy, just get it confirmed like you said in the confirmation thread.

Great thread Fate......