Asian eyelid surgery

Hi. I am considering BK for revisional surgery. I have no idea how to use purseforum to send private messages. I have lots of questions re: BK! I've already been to Oz and am not happy with the results.

so after u got the eyelid surgery.....is it easier to curl/put mascara on and the eyelashes will not droop? do u know what i mean?.....because with most asians, theres alot of fat in our eyelid so it covers the lashes....so with post surgery would u say ur eyelashes are seen better and your eyes look more enhanced with the lashes?

^my friend got the procedure done (cutting method) because she had very fatty monolids. she could NOT even curl her eyelashes. but after the procedure her eyes were much more open and eyelashes MUCH more visible.

I also got eyelid surgery, non-incisional method and medial epicanthoplasty.
it really opens up the eyes!

Hi gals,

The September'08 4th Group Trip will be setting of from 1st - 15th Sept to BK Dongyang Plastic Surgery Clinic.
I'll update everyone here on those buddies on their beauty enhancement by Dr Kim Byung Gun
sweetheart.gif

Total of 8 buddies will be there to have different surgeries:
~ Double Eyelids Surgery
~ Secondary Double Eyelids Surgery
~ Nose Job on ( Rasping, Augmentation (silicone), Alar Base reduction)
~ Fat Graft on ( cheeks, upper eyelids)
~ Mandible Reduction
~ Chin Lengthening wiz own mandible bone

Pictures will be share for those buddies who are willing to contribute to my posting.
flower.gif

Upcoming group trip will be tentatively date set on 4th Dec - 22nd Dec
For those who is keen to join on our next up coming PS Group trip do e-mail me at : [email protected]

Does anyone want to go together to Korea in November around the Thanksgiving holidays? I am thinking of getting eyelid sugery at OZ clinic, but I don't know anyone in Korea and would like to possibly share hotel costs?

Hey everyone,

I'm planning on going to Korea next March to get my eyelids done but I can't decide between BK and Oz!

I read that BK is very impersonal and Dr. Kim is kinda rude since their clinic is so busy all the time. Dr. Park from Oz on the otherhand has good reviews but I heard he specializes in small/natural creases while I want a medium to large parallel crease so I'm scared I won't get the results I'm looking for. I've emailed him back and fourth and he emailed me a picture of one of his patients who got a large parallel crease which looked awesome but I just want some opinions.

Here's a huge thread on Soompi on double eyelid surgery:
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=68893

Good to hear that, Lvluv.

Since I'm going for Dr. park in Oct for eye revisional surgery, which is the same procedure as ashmi99 did before. Just wondering, whether you ever saw her before and after photo? If you did, can you let me know which page it's on? I don't think she's active in this forum anymore, but she mentioned she put some picture here before....

Many thanks!

chancetodoover- I also went to OZ clinic and loved the result. The doctor is a very kind man!

I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. Which doctor performed it for you? I'm thinking of undergo the same procesure at OZ.

Hi. I am considering BK for revisional surgery. I have no idea how to use purseforum to send private messages. I have lots of questions re: BK! I've already been to Oz and am not happy with the results.

HI. I had the magic medial epicanthoplasty done. The results itself are great. No scar. However, I didn't know what the procedure was going into it and now I want it reversed. I am considering BK Clinic for it. Does anyone have any experience with BK? It seems that they are the premiere in Korea but I want to make an informed decision not just based on reputation alone. Anyone know anything about reversal of medial epicanthoplasty? Thank you.

Hi. I'm in the same position. PM me to discuss.

where are you from ? i am also looking for someone to to go to korea to split the cost but are you located in canada or somewhere in asia? msg for waiching

Last edited: