Argent Quilted Bay at 65% off at Nordstrom!!!

Well thanks girls! We will see what it looks like on me. I'm worried about the size. I wonder if this is the same shape that you sent back to Sacoche, Tag? Although since I am so very tall it will probably fit just fine. Do they let you keep Chloe bags in debtors' prison? And okay I understand Heaven but I am not so sure I will be going there????:devil:

Well thanks girls! We will see what it looks like on me. I'm worried about the size. I wonder if this is the same shape that you sent back to Sacoche, Tag? Although since I am so very tall it will probably fit just fine. Do they let you keep Chloe bags in debtors' prison? And okay I understand Heaven but I am not so sure I will be going there????:devil:

Oh sure, we'll all be up there in heaven comparing our Chloes ( especially the Blanc versions which will go great with the wings:angel:!).

No, your latest acquisition is not the same size as the one I sent back to Sacoche :nogood:- that was the Large (MASSIVE, they should call it:rolleyes:) Quilted Bay, although your bag is the same size as the one in Moka I decided in the end not to have as an exchange from Sacoche in favour of having store credit to spend on new stock.I did try one of the same shape bags on in a store before Xmas and it didn't feel too large on me (I'm only 5ft 4in), so I'm sure it'll be just fine for you.

I believe they do allow you to keep your Chloes in debtors jail, but again, you'd have to try and take in the one that would rock the prison jumpsuit couture:lol:.

Sonia: Thanks for telling us all about it. Nothing like that thrill of opening up the box. I can keep on doing that forever like the purse junkie that I have become. Who needs to actually KEEP the purse!

flower: We are all on pins and needles wondering if your saga has had a happy ending? And Happy New Year to you too!!

Tag: I forgot to tell you how much I admire that thinking of yours. Life IS too short not to be well accessorized. This is your new catch phrase and makes us all feel better! And now I understand about the sizing issues. So many options can make your head spin. Especially if one already has a hangover.

I hope you like the bag and finally find a way to fund it... When there's a will, there is a way...
I agree with Tag, as well... Being properly accesorized is key to our wellbeing...

BTW, I am also waiting for DHL to bring my new black Betty from the NAP sales ... I missed delivery on December 28th and have had to endure one of the longest weekends in my life (dec 30 til jan 2)... I hope the bloody courier brings her soon... I had planned to take her out in my daily outing to the gym, but at this rate she will only get a tour to her new home...

mariabdcm, hope you get your bag today. It can be so frustrating waiting for a bag, especially when a signature is required, the minute you leave for 5 min., that's when it's delivered.
We're thinking positively that your bag will arrive soon. :yes:
Congrats on your Black Betty, I have one and I love it.....one of my fav's.

^Maria! We are holding our collective breaths for you until that darn Betty is in your hands. What is the matter with that courier? But - I would stay away from firearms. As Tag pointed out, any kind of Chloe could well accessorize prison garb but is it worth it???

^Maria! We are holding our collective breaths for you until that darn Betty is in your hands. What is the matter with that courier? But - I would stay away from firearms. As Tag pointed out, any kind of Chloe could well accessorize prison garb but is it worth it???

Can you believe the idiot sent a "failed delivery, recipient not at home" message to the system... I've been stuck at home ALL day and he wouldnt come... Honestly, I had to put up with their inability to give an approximate delivery time, but not to turn up is too much... Nobody from customer unsupport have called me yet... I have even sent an angry email but no reply either...
I buy a brand new bag from a reputable seller and DHL jerks dont deliver it... This is her
index.jpg

Isnt there a saying about being crossed in love... i dont remember now, but this delay is making me want this bag even more:love:... i may do some shopping for black chlothes to kill time... i do need to kill something...
Sorry for ranting on.:cursing:.. it is so frustrating... if I were flower I would have killed several custom officers to speed up delivery of her Sacoche Bay ...

Wooowee! One look at that beautiful thing and I do understand the frustration. Betties sure are cool. And you did try meditating and "The Secret" - right? God doesn't like us to shoot couriers. I'm pretty sure about that.

Wooowee! One look at that beautiful thing and I do understand the frustration. Betties sure are cool. And you did try meditating and "The Secret" - right? God doesn't like us to shoot couriers. I'm pretty sure about that.
I did the Secret (visualizing how to skin him alive...)... God doesnt like shooting good couriers who deliver their goods in due time... however, i'd have a good chat with Him about naughty couriers...(either directly or via the Pope... i'll tell you what, i'm thinking about turning anglican after listening to his New Year's speech.:cursing:..)

I know he wouldnt dare stand in the way of my Chloes... I am just angry about his speech on the Christian (Catholic) family as the only means of bringing peace to this wretched planet... as if we havent had lots of wars when there werent homosexual marriages or single-parent families ...