Argent Quilted Bay at 65% off at Nordstrom!!!

Maria,
sorry about your bag. I hate UPS (here) they're the worst delivery service. I can't tell you how many times they've pulled my boxes out of their truck and they were soaking wet. Their trucks leak. It stinks big time.

OHHH, sounds like Susieserb had too many of those 'dirty martinis'. Are they like those 'dirty cosmo's--I had some of those once ........someone fill us in, or do we guess??

Maria,
sorry about your bag. I hate UPS (here) they're the worst delivery service. I can't tell you how many times they've pulled my boxes out of their truck and they were soaking wet. Their trucks leak. It stinks big time.

Thank you, imon... the box from NAP had been squashed after being driven around for several days... but it did arrive today...
the courier was a terrible lier... he said (to my DH, I avoided being there at delivery) that he'd tried to deliver it at least 10 times... what about the messages you always leave at the door? ... they all must have got lost...:throwup::boxing::boxing:

Hey Tag, I'm still waiting, no joke!!!i haven't the faintest idea when this bag is coming...if ever it gets here!i promised to post pics as soon as i get it, i do promise!:cursing:

I can't believe you STILL haven't got it Flower:wtf:. That totally sucks:sad:.This nonsense with customs must have taken all the joy out of the purchase ( which hopefully will be restored when it finally arrives:yes:). What's the deal here ? Are you now just at the mercy of customs sending it on ? Did you have to pay a big charge in the end ? Goodness, I'm really counting my blessings that my Sacoche purchase didn't end up like that, which is not to say the next one (with the exchanged bag) couldn't go the same way as yours. I think for us European girls buying from LVR carries less risk of customs hassles as they are based in Italy, but it seems that their sale prices aren't generally as good as Sacoche. I'm so sorry you've got unwittingly stuck in this vortex, but I'm sure once the bag finally arrives and you've got it on your arm, this Kafkaesque saga will be forgotten;).

Thank you, imon... the box from NAP had been squashed after being driven around for several days... but it did arrive today...
the courier was a terrible lier... he said (to my DH, I avoided being there at delivery) that he'd tried to deliver it at least 10 times... what about the messages you always leave at the door? ... they all must have got lost...:throwup::boxing::boxing:
Good thing you avoided a confrontation! We'd sure miss you if you went to prison for assaulting the delivery driver.:nuts:
I think I would have wanted to hit him if he lied like that!

thanx Tag, i do agree about LVR, the prices are a wee bit above budget:tdown:...but at least no surprises either...I still haven't paid anything YET(!) since i don't know what's going on now, at this moment, it's still stuck in Brussels, noone has stipulated if i have extra charge for it or not, i just got in touch with Irene who's doing her best for me not to pay anything (well, let's say less???), her conclusion was: PATIENCE!:sad: