Are your Chanels insured?

I have been thinking about this for a while now! I think I'm finally going to do it-- many seem to think I'm nuts for suggesting such a thing but it sounds like you ladies are thinking about it too.

After reading the stories one lady had her wallet stolen then one today had a bag stolen, so I talked to my Insurance agent and you can in fact take out a policy that cover's your bags I would talk to your insurance companies and ask them the price is not incredibly expensive and mine told me that it is better to insure if you have more then one bag and could do multiple bags all at once.

After reading the stories one lady had her wallet stolen then one today had a bag stolen, so I talked to my Insurance agent and you can in fact take out a policy that cover's your bags I would talk to your insurance companies and ask them the price is not incredibly expensive and mine told me that it is better to insure if you have more then one bag and could do multiple bags all at once.
Thanks for the info! Do you know how easy to add this to existing policy? When I insure my ring and the agent required me to send a photo of me wearing the ring to make sure I really have it in my possession :biggrin:

It's very easy you need the receipt to show purchase, you should be able to add a separate policy to your existing policy's. Your agent will be able to tell you exactly what you will need.

I definitely have my bags insured. I find it helpeful to take pictures of the bag along with the receipt and upload everything to google picture just in case there is a fire and burns down everything... it doesnt hurt to be prepared right? =)