Anyone own any Van Cleef and Arpels?

:roflmfao:
I'm trying not to be an enabler... but... I want them too!!
twigski I love it in MoP! But I love red ;) Go get yourself another necklace that's MORE fabulous to erase the memories of the other one :P

Greyballoon~
I love your red ring!! It's funny you post about getting another necklace. My SO always asks what I like & lets me pick out my gift for b-day's & x-mas etc. He's already hinted about taking me to VCA to pick out my B-day gift next month!!!:yahoo:

Can't believe I miss the Fedex truck today! :cursing:

I actually drove around looking for my Fedex guy (he was not where he usually lunches!) And yes, I am that obessive and he knows/is used to it because I've done it before :P

But I still miss him. So, here I am with a Door Tag. I will catch him tomorrow :graucho: and will post photos. Am excited!!!

Can't believe I miss the Fedex truck today! :cursing:

I actually drove around looking for my Fedex guy (he was not where he usually lunches!) And yes, I am that obessive and he knows/is used to it because I've done it before :P

But I still miss him. So, here I am with a Door Tag. I will catch him tomorrow :graucho: and will post photos. Am excited!!!

I'm like that too. The FedEx man is a very popular guy for us shoppers!:tup:

Here's what VCA sent to me for a look see! Have pretty much decided that I'll take the turquoise. Believe there's only one or two left in the USofA - at least the long one....

Attachments

• vca va turq.JPG
    vca va turq.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 995
This is the other one I am considering. Both are 20 motifs. The carnelian looks gorgeous and warm! Plus, I love the RED color so this is hard to resist....

Attachments

• vca va carn.JPG
    vca va carn.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 948
What a really hard decision!!! I think it might depend on your own coloring and taste because both are equally beautiful. We are in winter here in Aust. so I am leaning towards the rich red. However, in Summer I could really imagine the other one with light summery clothing.

I find it really hard to choose when I like two things equally. I hope you let us know which one you choose!!!

One more thing, I think the red is a little more outstanding. But whether that means you would love it more or get sick of it sooner I dont know???

This is the other one I am considering. Both are 20 motifs. The carnelian looks gorgeous and warm! Plus, I love the RED color so this is hard to resist....

OMG, this is SO beautiful!
Specialy with 20 motifs :tup:
I LOVE VC&A for few years already!
I have yellow gold Cadenas watch and bracelet with Alhambra charm and now i'm finally ready to purchase the Necklace. :yes:
It took me more then a year to decided what is the one i want and it's going to be Long MAGIC ALHAMBRA
I can not wait to actually purchase it! :wlae:

Thought about it for a long time.... but fell in love with both necklaces. They really look great on my skin tone (have gotten so dark since moving west)!

So, I have decided ... what the heck, will keep both!!! :P

Attachments

• vca for tpf.JPG
    vca for tpf.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 1,445
Lucky you!
Two is always better then one :yes:
specially in these colors! Absolutely Gorgeous !!!

I love Alhambra with the red clover but turquoise is exquisite, specially for the summer!:tup:

I have to decided what do i need first, Magic Alhambra or Diamond stud Earrings
Decisions! Decisions!:shame: