Anyone own any Van Cleef and Arpels?

Greentea they vary according to stone! Carnelian is 1450 euro.. Onyx is about 1250? Coral is the most expensive but I can't remember the price :Push: it's cheaper in Paris than where I am (Singapore) after VAT deductions, so it was a win-win situatioN! I get a pretty ring and save $$. And yes! Buy in Paris! The service at the Place Vendome store is great. They're really eager to help.

I have one VcA item.. Got it while I was in Paris :smile:
P1012738.jpg
P1012736.jpg

Alhambra vintage ring- carnelian

Greyballoon, I :heart: the color of the carnelian! I have the same ring but mine is in mother of pearl. I used to have the onxy single motif vintage alhambra necklace but sold it because it was a gift from someone who I'd rather not remember being in my life. :cursing: But I miss the necklace!

:roflmfao:
I'm trying not to be an enabler... but... I want them too!!
twigski I love it in MoP! But I love red ;) Go get yourself another necklace that's MORE fabulous to erase the memories of the other one :P

does anyone know if they have the alhambra in white gold and onyx??? I want a necklace to be worn as a bracelet and earrings...prices anyone???

They do have the onyx and white gold combo in the modern alhambra pieces. They are gorgeous too but a different look. I will try to post pics. The prices on everything went up recently so not sure what they currently retail.

Am coming late into the thread but am glad to see so many H ladies in this thread! Great minds think alike cause I'm thinking of adding to my VCA collection.

There isn't a boutique here in my part of Alaska so I called the nearest one close to my state and she sent me photos and prices. Now, all I have to do is DECIDE - which is tough since everything is lovely....

The turquoise is about $12K, the gold one $7500 - I am LOVING both of these!!! They match the other items I have....:drool::drool::drool:

Attachments

• va turq neckl 20.jpg
    va turq neckl 20.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 937
  • va yg neckl 20.jpg
    va yg neckl 20.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,066
Here are the Magic Alhambras. The necklace is about $13K and the bracelet $3500. These are also lovely!!!

Attachments

• magic 16mot wmo gmo onyx.jpg
    magic 16mot wmo gmo onyx.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 918
  • magic brac wmo gmo onyx.jpg
    magic brac wmo gmo onyx.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 980
all about bags, I am also thinking of that gold necklace....

but I also want a new Hermes bag....a very difficult dilemma :tdown:

Please update us with what you get!

I have a package arriving on Tuesday... The SA in SCP will be sending me a few pieces to choose from. I am not really good at "choosing from a selection"...:graucho: I am the sort that "can't let go" heh!

I do know that it will be colors instead of just plain gold.

The store in BH is also shipping out something - probably mid-July it will be the gold bracelet. Maybe the MoP too??? Depends on how crazy I am at the time when the SA calls me to confirm... :nuts: (he is going on vacation)

Will post photos! Am so excited! In the meantime, I'll be doing these...:beach: :drinks: