Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

Suggestion: now thread can be renamed to "Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on VC (formerly Tradesy)".

Does anybody have problems with labels? I sold last time few months ago, nothing changed since on my side. I can't download label now, it says my zip is incorrect, it is of course correct. no matter how I try to type my address it doesn't allow me to verify. Then the page changed to Korean language. Glitchy like hell. I contacted CS bec I need to ship ASAP.
I don't have a problem with labels, but every time I try to contact chat and click on chat on their website, it also switches to Korean. The website is super buggy. I also had a problem logging in, I changed my password and it worked.
Did you try downloading your labels through your email? When you make a sale, there is a link to download a label. Maybe it will work for you that way. Also maybe try using Chrome... :confused1:

Reactions: GemsBerry
Suggestion: now thread can be renamed to "Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on VC (formerly Tradesy)".

Does anybody have problems with labels? I sold last time few months ago, nothing changed since on my side. I can't download label now, it says my zip is incorrect, it is of course correct. no matter how I try to type my address it doesn't allow me to verify. Then the page changed to Korean language. Glitchy like hell. I contacted CS bec I need to ship ASAP.
Is your item supposed to be direct ship? I experienced something similar over Black Friday. My item was supposed to be direct ship as called out on my listing per VC, but wasn’t able print due to error message that had something to do with the buyer’s state mismatch per FedEx. Maybe the buyer put in wrong state or zip code. Managed to print one out eventually and the label was intended for VC HQ for verification not direct to buyer. Item arrived at VC but problem was it wasn’t forwarded to authentication dept, it just sat in their warehouse unassigned. Several days later buyer dm’ed me asking for tracking, I chatted with cs and got it sorted.

Their shipping label system is all order the place, sometimes it’s FedEx Ground/Home but other times it’s Express. The former is operated by FedEx franchisees only, while Express is owned and operated by FedEx. Scheduling for pickups is problematic as a result.

Don’t get me started on their IT which is extremely limited in scope and buggy. VC couldn’t find traction in US and so ended buying Tradesy instead for market share after 8-9 years. There is a reason why they failed. Their desktop website feels like a completely different beast from their app as in 3rd vs 2nd world

Tradesy is over. I tried adjusting a price and it goes into drafts and won't relist.

I don't have a problem with labels, but every time I try to contact chat and click on chat on their website, it also switches to Korean. The website is super buggy. I also had a problem logging in, I changed my password and it worked.
Did you try downloading your labels through your email? When you make a sale, there is a link to download a label. Maybe it will work for you that way. Also maybe try using Chrome... :confused1:
I also used chats before and I was disconnected in the middle. The link for label was redirecting me to correct my address which didn't need correction. I emailed CS and they fixed the label, I downloaded it. Funny that they changed my name, not zip. They know how to work around their bugs, I guess.

Is your item supposed to be direct ship? I experienced something similar over Black Friday. My item was supposed to be direct ship as called out on my listing per VC, but wasn’t able print due to error message that had something to do with the buyer’s state mismatch per FedEx. Maybe the buyer put in wrong state or zip code. Managed to print one out eventually and the label was intended for VC HQ for verification not direct to buyer. Item arrived at VC but problem was it wasn’t forwarded to authentication dept, it just sat in their warehouse unassigned. Several days later buyer dm’ed me asking for tracking, I chatted with cs and got it sorted.

Their shipping label system is all order the place, sometimes it’s FedEx Ground/Home but other times it’s Express. The former is operated by FedEx franchisees only, while Express is owned and operated by FedEx. Scheduling for pickups is problematic as a result.

Don’t get me started on their IT which is extremely limited in scope and buggy. VC couldn’t find traction in US and so ended buying Tradesy instead for market share after 8-9 years. There is a reason why they failed. Their desktop website feels like a completely different beast from their app as in 3rd vs 2nd world
Def on VC side. It was direct ship too, the first direct for me on their site because I usually sell something required authentication in HQ and use Fedex labels. CS fixed my label by changing my name by swapping last and first name (not zip). I wonder if it was one time issue or it will happen every time I need a label for direct. The label was USPS Priority, I guess they don't want to use Fedex for cheaper items.
As for IT it just got worse after integration with Tradesy. I need to contact VC and ask to correct mistakes in items they transferred with wrong names, colors etc. Because VC will hold it against you and either won't approve your item and return it to you or - wait for it - will ask for further discount/price adjustment to the buyer for incorrect description (I just read such a story on Vestiaire thread here). It's in our best interests to go over each item and bug them until everything is correct.

Vestiaire is a sh..show, I'm just so mad! Their customer care is completely useless!
I sold multiple items already on VC, which is good. Three days ago, I'm getting an email that they received my sale (a belt) and it would be going through their authentication control. The problem is I haven't even shipped that item to them yet. I thought it was some glitch and that they would correct it. The next day, they sent me an email that the item went through their quality control and was approved, and the day after they issued me a payment for it. I just shipped the belt yesterday! It won't be at Vestiaire until Monday! How the hell did a belt that they never even received go through their authentication?! I contacted their customer care (by the way I had to create a new VC account to just chat with them, because they haven't replied in another chat I had with them for days). So anyway, CC told me they would investigate and get back to me. Today they just told me that according to their records it all looks good and that the belt went through their authentication and was approved, and that's why they issued a payment. A belt that they NEVER received!!
And then I have a bag that's been sitting at their authentication for days. I think they probably confused the bag and the belt. I don't know what's going on... There is no real person to speak on the phone.
Basically, selling here is all good until you run into an issue. And then you are on your own, because their CC is a joke.

Vestiaire is a sh..show, I'm just so mad! Their customer care is completely useless!
I sold multiple items already on VC, which is good. Three days ago, I'm getting an email that they received my sale (a belt) and it would be going through their authentication control. The problem is I haven't even shipped that item to them yet. I thought it was some glitch and that they would correct it. The next day, they sent me an email that the item went through their quality control and was approved, and the day after they issued me a payment for it. I just shipped the belt yesterday! It won't be at Vestiaire until Monday! How the hell did a belt that they never even received go through their authentication?! I contacted their customer care (by the way I had to create a new VC account to just chat with them, because they haven't replied in another chat I had with them for days). So anyway, CC told me they would investigate and get back to me. Today they just told me that according to their records it all looks good and that the belt went through their authentication and was approved, and that's why they issued a payment. A belt that they NEVER received!!
And then I have a bag that's been sitting at their authentication for days. I think they probably confused the bag and the belt. I don't know what's going on... There is no real person to speak on the phone.
Basically, selling here is all good until you run into an issue. And then you are on your own, because their CC is a joke.
Oh no. It really looks like they confused these 2. and one of the reason can be that their labels is a mess now and they can't identify which is which. I would keep bugging them about bag, if they say belt is fine then it would be fine for me.

Oh no. It really looks like they confused these 2. and one of the reason can be that their labels is a mess now and they can't identify which is which. I would keep bugging them about bag, if they say belt is fine then it would be fine for me.
Honestly, I don’t even know who to bug there. I sent all the info in a chat, and they just don’t respond. They literally disappear for days, then send some bs general message and then gone again. No actual help whatsoever. I read reviews on trustpilot, it seems it’s a norm for them to not reply. There are so many 1 star reviews that complain about their CS. At this point I don’t know what to do. If they don’t sort it out by the end of the next week, I’m seriously considering contacting someone through LinkedIn

Honestly, I don’t even know who to bug there. I sent all the info in a chat, and they just don’t respond. They literally disappear for days, then send some bs general message and then gone again. No actual help whatsoever. I read reviews on trustpilot, it seems it’s a norm for them to not reply. There are so many 1 star reviews that complain about their CS. At this point I don’t know what to do. If they don’t sort it out by the end of the next week, I’m seriously considering contacting someone through LinkedIn
It's normal, unfortunately. They ghosted me in the middle of chat before. Now I use online contact form, for some reason it works better in the middle of the night, when some UK team (I assume) is working. US team who's available for chat during daytime are the ones who hang on you.

yes, same problem. it says:

Oops! Something went wrong with creating your shipping label.​

Your billing information appears to be incorrect or incomplete.​

The postcode you entered appears to be incorrect. Please check your billing address.

everything is correct and as usual on my end. trying to contact VC through chat and contact form on site - it's been 20 hours, still no answer, and my buyer needs her purchase asap:sad:

girls, please help. maybe any of you knows how to start a new chat? I only see my old chat in the app, and when I use Chrome - I click on Chat button, nothing happens. is there any way to start brand new chat like it used to be? they used to answer there very quickly. I sent them like 5 e-mails through form on site and sent dozen of messages to chat - no reply for the last 24 hours. still can't print a label and going to lose a sale:amazed:

yes, same problem. it says:

Oops! Something went wrong with creating your shipping label.​

Your billing information appears to be incorrect or incomplete.​

The postcode you entered appears to be incorrect. Please check your billing address.

everything is correct and as usual on my end. trying to contact VC through chat and contact form on site - it's been 20 hours, still no answer, and my buyer needs her purchase asap:sad:
Don't worry, it looks like they know it's their glitch and it has nothing to do with us changing zip or anything in billing because it's all correct. Chats suck, I was constantly hang on. Try contact form on their site. And as I found out, sending email at night is better as EU team is more responsive, they sent me label within an hour. Immediate help via chat would be nice, but it's mostly broken. Still you can try the app or different browser. They will send you a label eventually, it's just 1 day delay max.

Reactions: fashion_victim9
VC is a complete cluster** this week for me, it’s like their coders went to town with new releases that never underwent testing. It HAD EVERYTHING TO DO with shipping labels. A public service announcement to record all your tracking info in case you need them.

I shipped out several direct items and none of them were picked up by their tracking system. The labels were good, no problem with printing but the first sign of trouble emerged after I dropped off a parcel at Walgreens for FedEx for pickup on Monday. Got my my text receipt but by Sunday I didn’t see any status change to my shipped item like I normally would. VC didn’t record that I printed the label or that tracking went live. How odd I thought so I flagged the tracking on my FedEx app to follow up. I had several more items to go out for Monday, all were also direct ship except for one to VC Brooklyn for authentication, my weekend parcel still didn’t go live on VC and neither did the additional parcels that FedEx picked up Monday morning. I had a bad feeling that something wasn’t right to I started tracking all the FedEx labels I printed. The only tracking my dashboard picked up was the item sent for authentication but all the other packages under direct ship stayed MIA. Meanwhile VC was sending me these somewhat aggressive emails twice a day reminding me to ship my items. I just wanted to scream “ I DID SHIP ALL MY ITEMS YOU TWIT”

I managed to raise and escalate the issue and by Tuesday, VC had linked my items with their trackings. But what if I hadn’t recorded my own tracking links to prove to them that their system had a complete meltdown? I’m sure I wasn’t the only seller with issues over the weekend. I never had to record my own tracking details before with Tradesy.

Word to the wise, document everything on VC. Now do you see why they never had any traction with US buyers and sellers?