Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

I wondered why I was asked for extra pictures. They expected creed pictures for Coach wristlets, most of which don't have creeds. I uploaded photos of the made in tag. I wonder if they will question them if they ever sell. The AI obviously doesn't work. You can upload a picture of any creed, doesn't have to be the one that is supposed to go with your bag, and they wouldn't catch it.
Obviously:yes:

I don't know if this is a new thing but my most recent sale got delivered today and my funds will be available by the 28th! That is only 7 days. I wonder if it is because it is under $50 and can't be returned.
that was my experience,
seems long time to me as well
I think it is in the TOS somewhere,

and then the transfer to my bank took longer too, as much as Poshmark has it's issues I was not confident with Tradesy at all

I don't know if this is a new thing but my most recent sale got delivered today and my funds will be available by the 28th! That is only 7 days. I wonder if it is because it is under $50 and can't be returned.
Me too!! I was shocked. I had 2 items delivered on 4/14 and funds were released today. Hoping this is a new trend back to the old days when they didn't hold onto the funds for so long.

Reactions: whateve
It's the 28th and my funds aren't available. On the sales page, it no longer says when my funds will be available, it just says delivered, like the funds have already been released. I noticed that the bag I sold is still shown in my closet. If I click on it, it says sold. This is very annoying!

I wondered why I was asked for extra pictures. They expected creed pictures for Coach wristlets, most of which don't have creeds. I uploaded photos of the made in tag. I wonder if they will question them if they ever sell. The AI obviously doesn't work. You can upload a picture of any creed, doesn't have to be the one that is supposed to go with your bag, and they wouldn't catch it.
I was wondering why I had received 5 emails from Tradesy asking me to add more pics!!! Wrong, I'm not going to waste my time adding more pics. My items have been on their site for almost two years. They all are brand new with tags. I have 6 pics already. The pictures show, front, back, size tags, authentic tags, and the manufacturer tags that are attached to the items. These are beautiful dresses, blazers that cost between $500 and $800 each. I have not sold one item this year so far. I'm never even on Tradesy anymore.

I was wondering why I had received 5 emails from Tradesy asking me to add more pics!!! Wrong, I'm not going to waste my time adding more pics. My items have been on their site for almost two years. They all are brand new with tags. I have 6 pics already. The pictures show, front, back, size tags, authentic tags, and the manufacturer tags that are attached to the items. These are beautiful dresses, blazers that cost between $500 and $800 each. I have not sold one item this year so far. I'm never even on Tradesy anymore.
BTW, don't they still send any returns to back to the seller??? I hate that. Before they would inspect the item and decide to relist it or send it back to the buyer

I purchased a vintage Chanel bag from Tradesy and just realized from the tracking that it’s coming from Canada. I’m from the US, will I be charged anything on top of what I paid for duties and taxes? :shocked:

they are offering me to join Tradesy for Business program. does anybody know if it worth it, and what benefits / requirements at this program now? they didn't provide any conditions, they only ask to book a call to discuss it. do they still have discounts for sellers fee at this program?

one of the recent articles explains what's going on https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tradesy-looks-next-big-thing-050119531.html
so Tradesy was investing in AI that "authenticates" by pictures. That would be good if it's working. But it doesn't.
It explains why my mailbox was spammed with "action required" emails demanding additional pics with codes while all of them were already posted (including "codes" for Tory Burch, really?). Even 1 item was removed. I emailed them with auth record and also asked for a screenshot of my listing where the required pics were "missing" bec they were not. they ignored it. fine with me, I'm not selling my luxury items with them anymore. their loss, their competitors' gain. keep mismanaging Tradesy. CS got even more horrible from horrible in the past, just bunch of employees hitting "piss off button #1" and "piss off #2" without looking at anything at all. Now it's non-working AI on top of that.
of course, they "don't disclose their profitability" bec they are not profitable. I hope someone will acquire them soon and I will reactivate my account.
They hire children who are idiots. I had things removed and sent several emails to trust asking why and they didn't respond. I started forwarding all the emails to [email protected]. Finally they responded and said they made a mistake and restored my listings. Now I can list without giving them a cell phone number. Why? So the idiots can spam me?

Exactly. I also removed the notifications permissions. I don't their nonsense spamming me. I am too busy.

Reactions: earthygirl