Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

I started to sell on Posh this winter. Since then I sold 70 items there (all high end), had only 2 returns and they were quite fair. Also once they refused to buyer and took my side when buyer requested return. There are many fakes and scammers, but my personal overall experience is great!

I guess selling would be fine but buying can be risky. A few years ago I got quite a few great deals there though. I guess they're no worse than eBay.

I listed a lot of 10 tee shirts and it was removed. I'm thinking it was because my main photo was a collage of all 10. Is that not allowed, since it is too hard to clean up?

I listed a lot of 10 tee shirts and it was removed. I'm thinking it was because my main photo was a collage of all 10. Is that not allowed, since it is too hard to clean up?

If they removed it for that reason I don't understand why they couldn't send you an email explaining why. Their lack of communication is exasperating.

Reactions: whateve
On most sites, listings are removed because something about the listing is a violation. To remove a listing because it's too hard to clean is ridiculous!

Since they have the ability to edit your listing, i.e., clean the background, why couldn't they just switch your pictures around and make a different picture as the main one? Sheesh, they don't hesitate to edit out straps, dust bags, tags, etc.

Reactions: whateve
If they removed it for that reason I don't understand why they couldn't send you an email explaining why. Their lack of communication is exasperating.
yes, it is really annoying to not really know why. Maybe they don't want lots of items that big.
On most sites, listings are removed because something about the listing is a violation. To remove a listing because it's too hard to clean is ridiculous!

Since they have the ability to edit your listing, i.e., clean the background, why couldn't they just switch your pictures around and make a different picture as the main one? Sheesh, they don't hesitate to edit out straps, dust bags, tags, etc.
I have a few listings with collages of 2 items, and they cleaned the pictures on those.

FYI, when I list an item that is under $50, on the listing page, it still says that Tradesy will accept returns for the item, even though once it is listed, it says "final sale."

I have listed a few things in the past week and there are a lot of little glitches and inconsistencies on the website.
Tradesy has been dead for me over the past 6 weeks. Sales have slowly gone downhill for me once they started with their changes last Nov. or whenever that was.

I'm really, really being more careful with my purchases so I don't have that 'Oh, I can just sell it if I don't love it anymore' mentality!

For those of you who have received bags back from Tradesy, were you at least satisfied that the item was returned in the same condition you sent it? Do you have recourse if it's not or if something is missing?
All of my returns have been in the same condition up until now. (I've had maybe 5 returned to me in the past 15 months).
This week someone is returning my Chanel with "damaged closure". The button was working fine when I shipped it and I never had a problem. I see by the tracking that she got the bag Friday morning, and filed a return Monday...so lets see what the bag looks like when it gets back to me. Very stressful.

Reactions: coxswain1
I started to sell on Posh this winter. Since then I sold 70 items there (all high end), had only 2 returns and they were quite fair. Also once they refused to buyer and took my side when buyer requested return. There are many fakes and scammers, but my personal overall experience is great!

Posh is very busy, but im getting a ton of "how do I know its real" buyers and a ton of people that think they know the brand when they don't. I had a lady who said an LV was fake because it was made in Spain, another one saying all real chanels have authenticity stickers, etc. I guess it's harder when they make it so easy to comment under the listings.

I relisted my ten shirts with a new picture of them piled up together rather than the collage, and it hasn't been removed. They cleaned the picture. So the collage must have been the reason it was removed.

Posh is very busy, but im getting a ton of "how do I know its real" buyers and a ton of people that think they know the brand when they don't. I had a lady who said an LV was fake because it was made in Spain, another one saying all real chanels have authenticity stickers, etc. I guess it's harder when they make it so easy to comment under the listings.

Ew. Ya. That's why I got off of Poshmark. Just annoying girls and low ball offers.

Reactions: HandbagDiva354