Anyone Ever Buy and/or Sell on Tradesy?

question - I have a Tradesy parcel that USPS attempted to deliver on 07/03, so fine ppl were away for the 4th weekend. been kinda busy so I didn't follow up and the latest progress I saw with tracking is the buyer rescheduled it for 07/22 (after the initial attempt for 07/15). since rescheduling online isn't an option available to my address, I'm curious how far out can ppl push their redelivery date? and how many times? I thought it would be on its way back to Tradesy by now. radio silence from the buyer, so not a clue what's going on. I'm not really concerned as I used their shipping label... still though I wonder if they will hold my funds for another 4 days AFTER delivery whenever that might be!

Last edited:
question - I have a Tradesy parcel that USPS attempted to deliver on 07/03, so fine ppl were away for the 4th weekend. been kinda busy so I didn't follow up and the latest progress I saw with tracking is the buyer rescheduled it for 07/22 (after the initial attempt for 07/15). since rescheduling online isn't an option available to my address, I'm curious how far out can ppl push their redelivery date? and how many times?I thought it would be on its way back to Tradesy by now. radio silence from the buyer, not a clue what's going on.

Call Tradsey and ask them if they can release your funds since the buyer is taking so long to receive delivery. They've done it for me several times.

I've always had my funds released on the 4th day and then to pp within 24-48 hrs. I have also been waiting since the 16th for Tradesy to send my funds to Paypal. If this is the new norm, I'm not happy. [emoji36]

I don't think it's the bank either. I think they either wait several days to actually transfer it or it's the company they use for payouts, or both. I used to get my funds to my bank account within three or four days now it takes the full seven business days!

question - I have a Tradesy parcel that USPS attempted to deliver on 07/03, so fine ppl were away for the 4th weekend. been kinda busy so I didn't follow up and the latest progress I saw with tracking is the buyer rescheduled it for 07/22 (after the initial attempt for 07/15). since rescheduling online isn't an option available to my address, I'm curious how far out can ppl push their redelivery date? and how many times? I thought it would be on its way back to Tradesy by now. radio silence from the buyer, so not a clue what's going on. I'm not really concerned as I used their shipping label... still though I wonder if they will hold my funds for another 4 days AFTER delivery whenever that might be!
You should email or call to Tradesy and explain the situation to them. They will release your funds 4 days after the initial delivery. I've done it at least twice

Reactions: GemsBerry
Hi everyone. I'm hoping to get some advise on two recent sales I had.
I sold about 6 items during the last coupon sale (surprise) anyway I'm in a bit of a pickle and could use some advise.

I sold a jacket to "Delia A" and a pair of shoes to "Delia R". (these names are just place holders but the two buyers both had the same unique name). I shipped all of the items that I sold from the sale on the same day. For whatever reason, when I went to check my Tradesy account this morning I saw that Delia A's jacket was delivered and in fact she had initiated a return. When I went to check Delia R's order the item is still showing in my pending sales and when I check the tracking # there is no moment at all! I'm thinking that there is a small chance that I may have printed Delia A's label twice (I used the Tradesy label for all of my packages) and put them on both packages! I dropped my packages off in a USPS drop box so I don't have a receipt. Is it possible for the same exact item to be shipped twice? There is also a chance that Delia R's package is just straight up lost. but I'm trying to make sense of the whole thing because if there is something I am sure of it's that I definitely packed up both items.

Thank you!

I sold about 6 items during the last coupon sale (surprise) anyway I'm in a bit of a pickle and could use some advise.

I sold a jacket to "Delia A" and a pair of shoes to "Delia R". (these names are just place holders but the two buyers both had the same unique name). I shipped all of the items that I sold from the sale on the same day. For whatever reason, when I went to check my Tradesy account this morning I saw that Delia A's jacket was delivered and in fact she had initiated a return. When I went to check Delia R's order the item is still showing in my pending sales and when I check the tracking # there is no moment at all! I'm thinking that there is a small chance that I may have printed Delia A's label twice (I used the Tradesy label for all of my packages) and put them on both packages! I dropped my packages off in a USPS drop box so I don't have a receipt. Is it possible for the same exact item to be shipped twice? There is also a chance that Delia R's package is just straight up lost. but I'm trying to make sense of the whole thing because if there is something I am sure of it's that I definitely packed up both items.

Thank you!
I would ask Tradesy. sometimes tracking # and actual # on the label are different. there was discussion here, how people were unable to track it and Tradesy had different # in their system. they should have fixed it, no issues were reported since Fall. but who knows with all the recent changes.

Thank you!
Yes, you can accidentally print the same label twice and if it was the same name/address you might have mistakenly done that. The good news is that if the PO scans the second label and it is invalid they should send the package to the return address as undeliverable. Since the return address is Tradesy I would send them an email heads-up to be on the lookout for this package.

Thank you!

was it just the same name or same person with one address?

Tradesy's response about 21 days for verified sellers "The date you are seeing is just the absolute longest we can hold the funds for. This is not necessarily reflective of the actual release date, but we supply it so that you know the worst case scenario upfront. As long as there is no return requested, the funds will still be release 4 days after the date of delivery, per usual."

I need some reassurance. I used tradesy to sell my small Chanel Reissue. Excellent condition/full set. The buyer asked tons of questions which I was happy to answer. I also took every modeling picture she asked for, crossbody, hanging, full, empty, etc. She is a bit of a novice asking questions like are there any wrinkles? Um, it's aged calfskin.

Anyway long story short, she returned it on the 21st. No idea yet if it's for credit or if she's claiming not as described. Tradesy has all our messages including the final one where she admits it's a nice bag she just didn't realize ruthenium hardware wasn't bright. Someone tell me this is going to turn out in my favor?

I need some reassurance. I used tradesy to sell my small Chanel Reissue. Excellent condition/full set. The buyer asked tons of questions which I was happy to answer. I also took every modeling picture she asked for, crossbody, hanging, full, empty, etc. She is a bit of a novice asking questions like are there any wrinkles? Um, it's aged calfskin.

Anyway long story short, she returned it on the 21st. No idea yet if it's for credit or if she's claiming not as described. Tradesy has all our messages including the final one where she admits it's a nice bag she just didn't realize ruthenium hardware wasn't bright. Someone tell me this is going to turn out in my favor?
Most likely you have nothing to worry about. If she had claimed not as described, I believe you would have already been informed. However Tradesy has been doing some underhanded things lately, returning bags to sellers, claiming more damage than described, even when the buyer didn't return for that reason. So there is chance you'll get your bag back from Tradesy but I don't think it is likely.

Reactions: coxswain1
Thanks for the reply. This is why I consign with Yoogis so I don't have to deal with the stress. The wording of her message after I shipped was, I can't wait to try it. What!!? I'm not Nordstrom. Hopefully tradesy won't try to be dishonest. The bag was in beautiful condition. But I called today and was told what the buyer claimed won't be known until the bag arrives back. Poo.

Most likely you have nothing to worry about. If she had claimed not as described, I believe you would have already been informed. However Tradesy has been doing some underhanded things lately, returning bags to sellers, claiming more damage than described, even when the buyer didn't return for that reason. So there is chance you'll get your bag back from Tradesy but I don't think it is likely.