Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Hi lovelies

What do you think of these 2 colours for the by the way bag? I'm hoping one of them will be my first "colourful" purse (not sure if you can call grey "colourful" but I don't fancy/need another black purse!) I also noticed the clasps on the dark grey one are different the other BTW bags on the Fendi website?

View attachment 3843260

In my opinion both bags are gorgeous and would go with pretty much any outfit, and they *should* be dark enough to avoid colour transfer. What does everyone think?
What color is the top one? Is it oxblood, or is it brown? If it's oxblood, I'm voting for that one.
But they're both gorgeous!

Hi lovelies

What do you think of these 2 colours for the by the way bag? I'm hoping one of them will be my first "colourful" purse (not sure if you can call grey "colourful" but I don't fancy/need another black purse!) I also noticed the clasps on the dark grey one are different the other BTW bags on the Fendi website?

View attachment 3843260

In my opinion both bags are gorgeous and would go with pretty much any outfit, and they *should* be dark enough to avoid colour transfer. What does everyone think?

I like the one on top. Why not go for more color if you’re trying to get more colorful bag. I would get the top one if I’m a dress girl and I would get the bottom one if I’m a jean girl.

Reactions: theocarina
What color is the top one? Is it oxblood, or is it brown? If it's oxblood, I'm voting for that one.
But they're both gorgeous!

It just says burgundy on their website x

I like the one on top. Why not go for more color if you’re trying to get more colorful bag. I would get the top one if I’m a dress girl and I would get the bottom one if I’m a jean girl.

I do like the colour combo of the top one better but I'm kind of worrying whether the colour would match everything in my wardrobe (I'm probably overthinking) x

Last edited:
Hi lovelies

View attachment 3843260

Although both are gorgeous I would vote grey. After black I bought blue and grey bags then a few colours but I rarely wear the coloured ones as they don’t work with my clothes so much. I only ventured into colours because I felt I should. I find grey a fantastic all year round colour. Good luck deciding [emoji4]

Although both are gorgeous I would vote grey. After black I bought blue and grey bags then a few colours but I rarely wear the coloured ones as they don’t work with my clothes so much. I only ventured into colours because I felt I should. I find grey a fantastic all year round colour. Good luck deciding [emoji4]

The only colourful bags I have/had are my 8-yr old Mulberry oversized Alexa (still love it but it's too big for an everyday bag) and various Le Pliages which I use as laptop bags/beach bags so I really don't care how bright/colourful they are :smile: Purses though, I am not that "adventurous" and I don't live anywhere near a Fendi store so I can't really go have a look myself x

Reactions: BlueCherry
Hi lovelies

View attachment 3843260

+1! I agree with @BigCherry! And you also mention that you are worrying whether the colour of the top one would match everything in your wardrobe... So, I vote for the grey By The Way. ;)

My new baby came in less than an hour ago, I dressed her up and with no where to go decided to take her out for a spin [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] guess who’s excited?? So in looooove with this one! View attachment 3832170

Gorgeous! The blue and yellow snakeskin accents go perfectly with the blue and yellow initial fur charm. I’m in love with your matching.

Reactions: PurseEnthusiast