Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Hi, BTW owners. I was hoping you could help me figuring out the sizes of the btw. Somewhere it says the bag is available in sizes mini, small/medium and large. And somewhere it says mini, small and medium (being the largest). The Fendi site (Europe) has two sizes only, the medium being 27cm/15cm/13cm and the mini being 20.5cm/12cm/9cm. No other size available. Could you please share your bag's sizes and measurements? Thank you in advance!
Hi. I purchased a small By The Way in 2014, measures 27.9 cm x 17.8 x 14 cm (it was tagged "small" by Neiman Marcus).
I have some old photos of what fits inside here — the "small" holds a lot! Hope that helps. (I'm 155 cm for reference — forgive the dusty chair base in the pics lol.)

IMG_4659.jpgIMG_4660.jpgIMG_4663.jpg

I have what is called the mini, I think, but I think it’s the small. I love it. It is a neutral, I have it in beige…or do they call it grey? Another confusing aspect of this bag. It holds A TON of stuff. More than my YSL Nikki, which looks bigger. But in my eyes it’s a little boring, so I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and order a Fendi strap on the secondary market….wish me luck!!!!

I have what is called the mini, I think, but I think it’s the small. I love it. It is a neutral, I have it in beige…or do they call it grey? Another confusing aspect of this bag. It holds A TON of stuff. More than my YSL Nikki, which looks bigger. But in my eyes it’s a little boring, so I have decided to step out of my comfort zone and order a Fendi strap on the secondary market….wish me luck!!!!

I think the small has a divider inside, wheras the mini does not. I like my mini, but also play around with strap options to dress it up. And yes, it holds a lot more than expected for a bag it's size.

I think the small has a divider inside, wheras the mini does not. I like my mini, but also play around with strap options to dress it up. And yes, it holds a lot more than expected for a bag its size.
Then I too have the small, I have a divider. I actually saw someone just this week carrying the black with a fun strap and think that’s exactly what I need to make me really love this bag. It is so practical. As I said, it looks so much smaller than the YSL Nikki, but actually holds so much more. The only bummer now is I think Fendi is phasing out their straps so I guess I’ll be looking on the secondary market,

Reactions: Cali2HI