Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

New to me Fendi By The Way, regular size. There is not too many information about this bag, I guess it's not as popular as the Peekaboo. I think it's a great bag, not too big, not too small and I love this red color. The only thing is I wish the straps were a little longer so you can slip your arm thru it. I can only wear on the shoulder or in the hand.

IMG_1483[1].JPG

New to me Fendi By The Way, regular size. There is not too many information about this bag, I guess it's not as popular as the Peekaboo. I think it's a great bag, not too big, not too small and I love this red color. The only thing is I wish the straps were a little longer so you can slip your arm thru it. I can only wear on the shoulder or in the hand.

View attachment 5764900
I don’t care if it’s not as popular. It’s still on my wishlist. Love yours!

Thank you, I know right? If you love it, you should get it. I'm also looking at the medium Chloe marcie.
I am going to get it. I’m just going to wait until I go to Europe in July. I’m going for the brown medium with the Fendi mono clochette and handles. I see a fair number of designer bags in my area, but no Fendi. I’m not sure why. I love my Marcie crossbody. I’ve had it for 11 years! I hope you’ll love your medium when you get it. It’s a thick and chewy leather so it will get a bit heavy if you carry a lot. I don’t carry much though.

• Love
Reactions: rosewang924
I am going to get it. I’m just going to wait until I go to Europe in July. I’m going for the brown medium with the Fendi mono clochette and handles. I see a fair number of designer bags in my area, but no Fendi. I’m not sure why. I love my Marcie crossbody. I’ve had it for 11 years! I hope you’ll love your medium when you get it. It’s a thick and chewy leather so it will get a bit heavy if you carry a lot. I don’t carry much though.

Hope you are able to get the Fendi, that is the only reason I'm still thinking about the Chloe, I"ve tried it on in store and it does feel kinda heavy. Hoping to find a good one preloved.

I got this preloved, in excellent condition for $1000, but having second thoughts on keeping it. I was drawn to the colors, the size is perfect, but the strap is annoying me a little. I think a bit too short for crossbody (on me, it sits high at the waist), and when wearing on the shoulder, it doesn’t really stay on unless I keep a hand on it to keep from slipping off. Anyone else with the same issue? Talk to me!

19C5AFE7-15F6-4483-A11C-549502F46C00.jpeg

Reactions: rosewang924
I love mine and I wear it crossbody all the time but I am petite and it falls nicely to my hip. If the style doesn't work for you, you have to decide if you love it enough to put up with the annoyances or not!

I got this preloved, in excellent condition for $1000, but having second thoughts on keeping it. I was drawn to the colors, the size is perfect, but the strap is annoying me a little. I think a bit too short for crossbody (on me, it sits high at the waist), and when wearing on the shoulder, it doesn’t really stay on unless I keep a hand on it to keep from slipping off. Anyone else with the same issue? Talk to me!

View attachment 5827075
I don't think I have ever worn a bag with the shoulder strap over one shoulder where I didn't need a hand to prevent the bag from slipping off, so I think it's normal.

If you are not totally in love with it, then return it. There are so many bags out there. Better to put the money towards a bag that you will love with a strap that is long enough for crossbody.

I have been stalking this bag since it came out years ago. Finally but the bullet and ordered a preloved medium by the way. It definitely has a little corner wear and some loss of shape but crossing my fingers it’s not too bad. I couldn’t resist the price and that it came with a Strap you with it!

Reactions: JenJBS
Hi, BTW owners. I was hoping you could help me figuring out the sizes of the btw. Somewhere it says the bag is available in sizes mini, small/medium and large. And somewhere it says mini, small and medium (being the largest). The Fendi site (Europe) has two sizes only, the medium being 27cm/15cm/13cm and the mini being 20.5cm/12cm/9cm. No other size available. Could you please share your bag's sizes and measurements? Thank you in advance!

Reactions: helloheaven