Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Sorry @.pursefiend. I forgot the keys. But you could easily fit a key FOB or a set of keys. There is also an inner pocket that has one slot but can fit 2 maybe 3 cards in it. This could fit at least 2 SLGs easily. I love this bag. If you carry very little with you but some days you need to carry just a little more it's perfect for those days.

Hi. I happened to have a few free minutes to take pics. Here's what fits in my mini shown on post #87 @.pursefiend. I don't normally carry the LV wallet but I wanted to show you how much would fit. My iPhone 11 also would fit in but of course I was using it to take the picture. HTH.

View attachment 5600366

View attachment 5600367

@.pursefiend. I took 2 different pics. The one with the Chanel pouch is pretty tight but zippable. The one with the glasses and charger has plenty more room. I love this bag. View attachment 5600509View attachment 5600510

Sorry @.pursefiend. I forgot the keys. But you could easily fit a key FOB or a set of keys. There is also an inner pocket that has one slot but can fit 2 maybe 3 cards in it. This could fit at least 2 SLGs easily. I love this bag. If you carry very little with you but some days you need to carry just a little more it's perfect for those days.

Thank you both for taking the time to show me what it fits! During the week I carry 2 phones (iPhone and android flip), gucci key holder, ysl card holder, sanitizer and maybe a lipgloss. And I am sold!!I think this will be perfect for me. I can't wait until I get it, I'll be back to post when I do. Again thanks so much! :heart: