Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

Does BTW go on sale? If so, what would be a good sales price for a small size, solid or tricolor, no decorative tails? I'm leaning toward any neutral other than black. Too many black bags already!

I think this will be my next purchase. I haven't been around Fendi too much, so I'm not sure what kind of discounts are usually offered. For the BTW small, would $1000-$1200 be a reasonable sale price? Or Would I be able to find something less than $1000? Thanks!

That is wonderful to know, though I am still in very much of a dilemma. [emoji28]

[emoji112]hello! Saw your message here and I thought I reply...

I have a grey by the way bag, probably closer to Carbone, with touches of light grey and yellow. There is also a removable blue tag. I love this bag given its lightness and spaciousness. It is just that now I carried iPad to work and need a bigger bag, so I have not used her for a long time.

Sorry for the messy background but here she is...
IMG_1503877888.469823.jpg

[emoji112]hello! Saw your message here and I thought I reply...

I have a grey by the way bag, probably closer to Carbone, with touches of light grey and yellow. There is also a removable blue tag. I love this bag given its lightness and spaciousness. It is just that now I carried iPad to work and need a bigger bag, so I have not used her for a long time.

Sorry for the messy background but here she is...
View attachment 3807509
Oh, my... this is a stunner! :heart:

Reactions: Phiomega
Hi lovelies

What do you think of these 2 colours for the by the way bag? I'm hoping one of them will be my first "colourful" purse (not sure if you can call grey "colourful" but I don't fancy/need another black purse!) I also noticed the clasps on the dark grey one are different the other BTW bags on the Fendi website?

Enlight1094.JPG

In my opinion both bags are gorgeous and would go with pretty much any outfit, and they *should* be dark enough to avoid colour transfer. What does everyone think?

Reactions: crisbac