Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

HI,
I am new to Brahmin bags. Does anyone have a non croc regular leather Norah? I like the shape and versatility of the bag but I am not sure if it is heavy? Also the top zip shape is curved. Does it open smoothly? Thank you.

Hey everyone,

I just got off the phone with Brahmin. Do any of you remember the gorgeous Verdigris color from last fall, that only came in limited styles and sold out? They are releasing the color again in Fall 2018 with a full line of bags! Here is the color from one of last year's bags. If you have not seen it IRL this color is amazing!

Attachments

• Brahmin Verdigris.JPG
    Brahmin Verdigris.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 305
Hey everyone,

I just got off the phone with Brahmin. Do any of you remember the gorgeous Verdigris color from last fall, that only came in limited styles and sold out? They are releasing the color again in Fall 2018 with a full line of bags! Here is the color from one of last year's bags. If you have not seen it IRL this color is amazing!
Sounds promising. [emoji56]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: melissatrv
This is at the top of my wishlist!View attachment 4052964

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I saw this, too (not IRL, though) and would love to see it! I just received a catalog from Brahmin with $50 off $250+. They have a tote in an orangish color I want to explore, too. But they always have this coupon around the Coach PCE so Coach usually winds up taking my money....we'll see who wins this time!

Reactions: Satcheldoll
I saw this, too (not IRL, though) and would love to see it! I just received a catalog from Brahmin with $50 off $250+. They have a tote in an orangish color I want to explore, too. But they always have this coupon around the Coach PCE so Coach usually winds up taking my money....we'll see who wins this time!
I had the Newport store send me photo of what they have in this collection. I have yet to receive my catalog. I don't think I'll get anything from Coach's Mother's Day sale. There isn't anything on my wish list. I heard that the Brahmin boutiques will price match Macy's Friends and Family sale (30% off) going on now through May 7th. I'm trying to decide if I should try to get it now or see if my local Dillard's gets it and wait for that markdown. Hmmm....546804270.jpg

I had the Newport store send me photo of what they have in this collection. I have yet to receive my catalog. I don't think I'll get anything from Coach's Mother's Day sale. There isn't anything on my wish list. I heard that the Brahmin boutiques will price match Macy's Friends and Family sale (30% off) going on now through May 7th. I'm trying to decide if I should try to get it now or see if my local Dillard's gets it and wait for that markdown. Hmmm....View attachment 4053463

Thanks for the tip! But I don't think the Macy's F&F applies to Brahmin so wondering if they will match? I guess I'd have to call and find out. It is a beautiful bag!

Thanks for the tip! But I don't think the Macy's F&F applies to Brahmin so wondering if they will match? I guess I'd have to call and find out. It is a beautiful bag!
Brahmin is only excluded online for Macy's F&F. That's normal for most department stores with the exception of Lord & Taylor.

Brahmin is only excluded online for Macy's F&F. That's normal for most department stores with the exception of Lord & Taylor.

It always bugs me that say Dillards will have a Brahmin bag reduced in the store but the same bag online is full retail. I hate the Dillards store near me. They never answer the phone and no one is around when you go to the store to shop.

It always bugs me that say Dillards will have a Brahmin bag reduced in the store but the same bag online is full retail. I hate the Dillards store near me. They never answer the phone and no one is around when you go to the store to shop.
Yes! It annoys me too. I don't have a Macy's here and I can't get to my Dillard's in a timely manner before all the bags are picked over or just gone during the end of the month sales. I was lucky to have gotten my last purchase when I did because I was off work that day.