Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

This is the Brahmin Gabriella Melbourne in Toasted Macaroon.
IMG_1269.jpg
It was between this, the Astral or the tried-and-true Pecan (I do not have any brown bags and want one). As ya'll know, I really liked the Andesite they did for this bag, too. (I've resolved the whole top-handle-inconvenience thing by using Apple Pay and my card case to pay for everything. This bag is worth it.)

The website photos of this bag make it seem like the raised areas pull caramel or beige, but it's actually a silver tone giving the effect of raised reptilian bumps. I think the Brahmin Coconut color pulls beige in the raised areas, so I just wanted to put that out there if you're wondering how Brahmin Toasted Macaroon and Coconut are different.

View attachment 3956351
It was between this, the Astral or the tried-and-true Pecan (I do not have any brown bags and want one). As ya'll know, I really liked the Andesite they did for this bag, too. (I've resolved the whole top-handle-inconvenience thing by using Apple Pay and my card case to pay for everything. This bag is worth it.)

The website photos of this bag make it seem like the raised areas pull caramel or beige, but it's actually a silver tone giving the effect of raised reptilian bumps. I think the Brahmin Coconut color pulls beige in the raised areas, so I just wanted to put that out there if you're wondering how Brahmin Toasted Macaroon and Coconut are different.
I just love the shape of this bag. It is so classy! Congrats!

Reactions: donutsprinkles
View attachment 3956351

Bag twins. I couldn't resist when Dillards had a 30% off on this beautiful bag.

View attachment 3956351

Enjoy your new treasure. Beautiful color and classic sharp looking style.

Congrats on the bags, love both of them! You are right about the Lane, it is the perfect shade of white

Also picked up a Lane in Coconut Melbourne. Love this white for summer - not too stark and can hide any dirt! This bag in this color seemed to have flown off the shelves at Dillards and was lucky to find one during the recent handbag/watch event - one of the only times Brahmin has a discount other than when marked for clearance!
View attachment 4021907 View attachment 4021908

Reactions: Satcheldoll
Also picked up a Lane in Coconut Melbourne. Love this white for summer - not too stark and can hide any dirt! This bag in this color seemed to have flown off the shelves at Dillards and was lucky to find one during the recent handbag/watch event - one of the only times Brahmin has a discount other than when marked for clearance!
View attachment 4021907 View attachment 4021908
Another great shape. You did good! Congrats on all your new finds!