Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

Hi all! Why isn't there a Brahmin group? Seems like they are becoming pretty popular. Anyway, does anyone know anything about this bag? Just bought here from a local consignment shop but I know nothing about the brand. I don't see any inside tags other than Brahmin made in China.
69891824-EB76-47EA-A351-CEA893B16B32_1_102_o.jpeg

Hi all! Why isn't there a Brahmin group? Seems like they are becoming pretty popular. Anyway, does anyone know anything about this bag? Just bought here from a local consignment shop but I know nothing about the brand. I don't see any inside tags other than Brahmin made in China.
View attachment 5984799
There is a Brahmin Addicts Facebook group and a few others you may want to check them out. They are fairly active and I know the folks there would know

Reactions: bouncin
every time I go to Brahmin's site, I'm tempted. I didn't even mean to go, I was typing 'b' in the address bar for some other website, which I've totally forgotten about now. Because once I typed 'B' then "Brahmin.com" came up and then I saw this:

1714088753278.png

So mesmerizing. I am not going to get it because I've realized I like carrying Brahmins less than I like looking at them. But sooo pretty. Style is "Adrian", color is "Cobalt Potion"

every time I go to Brahmin's site, I'm tempted. I didn't even mean to go, I was typing 'b' in the address bar for some other website, which I've totally forgotten about now. Because once I typed 'B' then "Brahmin.com" came up and then I saw this:

View attachment 5990510

So mesmerizing. I am not going to get it because I've realized I like carrying Brahmins less than I like looking at them. But sooo pretty. Style is "Adrian", color is "Cobalt Potion"
OMG! I'm in love with this color! I've been trying to resist. Blues are my favorites. I like my Brahmins but they aren't always the first bags I reach for. However, they are great in the rain. I probably have enough, don't I? (I have 4.)

I wonder if it looks as beautiful IRL.

Reactions: Aurora-B

View attachment 5990510

I LOVE their colors. I just don't want to build up a collection of croc embossed leather. They are very nice to look at. :loveeyes:

Reactions: whateve
Interesting. I have one Brahmin, and I reach for it more than expected even though I don’t love it. Actually, I think that’s why. Mine is an EW-crossbody that holds just enough. It’s easy to carry and no worries like I might have with lamb or vachetta or even my favorite glove tanned Coaches. Purse love is complicated for me.

OMG! I'm in love with this color! I've been trying to resist. Blues are my favorites. I like my Brahmins but they aren't always the first bags I reach for. However, they are great in the rain. I probably have enough, don't I? (I have 4.)

I wonder if it looks as beautiful IRL.
I have 3, but did have 4 just a couple of months ago. I really like looking at their shiny colors, but I don't like having and using super shiny bags. It's weird. 2 of the 3 I have are not their typical patent, glossy melbourne, but smooth and nubuck. The coated ones are great in the rain, though. 4 is enough ... but is it? lol. Is it ever enough? Trying to learn to appreciate with having to own!

I LOVE their colors. I just don't want to build up a collection of croc embossed leather. They are very nice to look at. :loveeyes:
This, too. More and more, shiny croc-embossed feel more formal or dressy to me. I don't go to the office anymore. That blue bag is so pretty, but it would feel like a 'dressing up' bag to me. I already have 3 croc-embossed Brahmins (even though only 2 have the glossy coating), do I need another?

What is this "need" business?

Interesting. I have one Brahmin, and I reach for it more than expected even though I don’t love it. Actually, I think that’s why. Mine is an EW-crossbody that holds just enough. It’s easy to carry and no worries like I might have with lamb or vachetta or even my favorite glove tanned Coaches. Purse love is complicated for me.
It is complicated! I also think my most worn bag is not my 'favorite'. Welp, that's why we have more than one. Some of us have a lot more than one ...

I really appreciate your perspectives on this. I think I am drawn to the beauty and formality of the croc-embossed shiny leather, but at the end of the day, it’s not really “me”. Lovely to look at when I take it out of it’s sleeper, and a sigh of relief when I reach for something that better matches my personality and style.