Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

Hi all! Why isn't there a Brahmin group? Seems like they are becoming pretty popular. Anyway, does anyone know anything about this bag? Just bought here from a local consignment shop but I know nothing about the brand. I don't see any inside tags other than Brahmin made in China.
69891824-EB76-47EA-A351-CEA893B16B32_1_102_o.jpeg

Hi all! Why isn't there a Brahmin group? Seems like they are becoming pretty popular. Anyway, does anyone know anything about this bag? Just bought here from a local consignment shop but I know nothing about the brand. I don't see any inside tags other than Brahmin made in China.
View attachment 5984799
There is a Brahmin Addicts Facebook group and a few others you may want to check them out. They are fairly active and I know the folks there would know

Reactions: bouncin
every time I go to Brahmin's site, I'm tempted. I didn't even mean to go, I was typing 'b' in the address bar for some other website, which I've totally forgotten about now. Because once I typed 'B' then "Brahmin.com" came up and then I saw this:

1714088753278.png

So mesmerizing. I am not going to get it because I've realized I like carrying Brahmins less than I like looking at them. But sooo pretty. Style is "Adrian", color is "Cobalt Potion"

every time I go to Brahmin's site, I'm tempted. I didn't even mean to go, I was typing 'b' in the address bar for some other website, which I've totally forgotten about now. Because once I typed 'B' then "Brahmin.com" came up and then I saw this:

View attachment 5990510

So mesmerizing. I am not going to get it because I've realized I like carrying Brahmins less than I like looking at them. But sooo pretty. Style is "Adrian", color is "Cobalt Potion"
OMG! I'm in love with this color! I've been trying to resist. Blues are my favorites. I like my Brahmins but they aren't always the first bags I reach for. However, they are great in the rain. I probably have enough, don't I? (I have 4.)

I wonder if it looks as beautiful IRL.

Reactions: Aurora-B

View attachment 5990510

I LOVE their colors. I just don't want to build up a collection of croc embossed leather. They are very nice to look at. :loveeyes:

Reactions: whateve
OMG! I'm in love with this color! I've been trying to resist. Blues are my favorites. I like my Brahmins but they aren't always the first bags I reach for. However, they are great in the rain. I probably have enough, don't I? (I have 4.)

I wonder if it looks as beautiful IRL.
I have 3, but did have 4 just a couple of months ago. I really like looking at their shiny colors, but I don't like having and using super shiny bags. It's weird. 2 of the 3 I have are not their typical patent, glossy melbourne, but smooth and nubuck. The coated ones are great in the rain, though. 4 is enough ... but is it? lol. Is it ever enough? Trying to learn to appreciate with having to own!

I LOVE their colors. I just don't want to build up a collection of croc embossed leather. They are very nice to look at. :loveeyes:
This, too. More and more, shiny croc-embossed feel more formal or dressy to me. I don't go to the office anymore. That blue bag is so pretty, but it would feel like a 'dressing up' bag to me. I already have 3 croc-embossed Brahmins (even though only 2 have the glossy coating), do I need another?

What is this "need" business?

Interesting. I have one Brahmin, and I reach for it more than expected even though I don’t love it. Actually, I think that’s why. Mine is an EW-crossbody that holds just enough. It’s easy to carry and no worries like I might have with lamb or vachetta or even my favorite glove tanned Coaches. Purse love is complicated for me.
It is complicated! I also think my most worn bag is not my 'favorite'. Welp, that's why we have more than one. Some of us have a lot more than one ...

I really appreciate your perspectives on this. I think I am drawn to the beauty and formality of the croc-embossed shiny leather, but at the end of the day, it’s not really “me”. Lovely to look at when I take it out of it’s sleeper, and a sigh of relief when I reach for something that better matches my personality and style.

Reactions: nyeredzi
I'm not sure what I've been doing with my life to have missed this collaboration between Brahmin and this black girl magic (artist name is Coco Michele):
1714658828294.png

What is wrong with me? Am I purse enthusiast, yes or no? Brahmin is the brand I've bought the most of and still have 3 bags of. I also had a natural (afro) hair YouTube channel, once upon a time. Yet this slipped by me? I have to go think about my life's priorities ...

I have 3, but did have 4 just a couple of months ago. I really like looking at their shiny colors, but I don't like having and using super shiny bags. It's weird. 2 of the 3 I have are not their typical patent, glossy melbourne, but smooth and nubuck. The coated ones are great in the rain, though. 4 is enough ... but is it? lol. Is it ever enough? Trying to learn to appreciate with having to own!

This, too. More and more, shiny croc-embossed feel more formal or dressy to me. I don't go to the office anymore. That blue bag is so pretty, but it would feel like a 'dressing up' bag to me. I already have 3 croc-embossed Brahmins (even though only 2 have the glossy coating), do I need another?

What is this "need" business?
I'm the exception in this conversation. I love Brahmin and quickly went from 1 to 20. I had a ton of Coach purses and in the past year none of their new styles spoke to me and perhaps I was just bored with them, so I sold off most of my collection. I find the Brahmins are light weight, have gorgeous colors, more afforable than Coach and low maintenance. My favorite style is the medium Duxbury and the Stacy satchel. I always get a lot of compliments when I carry my Brahmins too. I still keep my eye on Coach but sure do love my Brahmins.