Any Brahmin lovers? Post here!

View attachment 3691355 Found this beauty (the Brahmin Annabelle Satchel) in a local designer consignment boutique. It is like brand new with the plastic still on the medallion. The bag outside and inside is pristine. Got it for $100! Had to have her. I work in the legal profession and this bag gives me the professional look I want. But, I can still dress her casual with bag charms for fun. The Annabelle is a tad bigger than I usually carry but I will adapt! I also got lucky and found the matching wallet at Dillard's. I was surprised as this is an older model bag and wallet with the brassy gold hardware not the shiny gold. Love this matching set!
This is a stunner! Congratulations!

Reactions: Nana61256
IMG_1238.JPG Has any Brahmin lover out there bought the Skyler wallet? I found a black croco embossed one on sale at Dillard's. Matches my handbag perfectly! I feel lucky finding it because the Skyler, particularly the black one, appears to be discontinued on the Brahmin website and not many to be had on eBay and are selling for more than I paid. At first, though, I thought the Skyler might be too big for everyday use, but it is growing on me as I love all the organization. I also love the scrumptious gold leather interior, the pull out wristlet strap, and a place for a pen. When I don't want to carry my bag running into the store or a night out I love how I can slide my phone in the Skyler (and I have the big iPhone 6s Plus). My fat car key fob also fits nicely in the left side zip pocket that has a gusseted end for larger items. It zips up easily and feels very secure. It is a nice looking clutch or wristlet. There are a couple cons, though (for me). The access to the Skyler seems a tad awkward for everyday use (again, the wallet is big - think standing in line at Dunkin Donuts to pay for your coffee & whipping this big wallet out). Also, it does not conveniently carry coins. So, I have been using a separate coin pouch for coins. Based on these cons, though, I kinda consider returning it. But, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. So, I really want to keep it. Any thoughts?

View attachment 3698615 Has any Brahmin lover out there bought the Skyler wallet? I found a black croco embossed one on sale at Dillard's. Matches my handbag perfectly! I feel lucky finding it because the Skyler, particularly the black one, appears to be discontinued on the Brahmin website and not many to be had on eBay and are selling for more than I paid. At first, though, I thought the Skyler might be too big for everyday use, but it is growing on me as I love all the organization. I also love the scrumptious gold leather interior, the pull out wristlet strap, and a place for a pen. When I don't want to carry my bag running into the store or a night out I love how I can slide my phone in the Skyler (and I have the big iPhone 6s Plus). My fat car key fob also fits nicely in the left side zip pocket that has a gusseted end for larger items. It zips up easily and feels very secure. It is a nice looking clutch or wristlet. There are a couple cons, though (for me). The access to the Skyler seems a tad awkward for everyday use (again, the wallet is big - think standing in line at Dunkin Donuts to pay for your coffee & whipping this big wallet out). Also, it does not conveniently carry coins. So, I have been using a separate coin pouch for coins. Based on these cons, though, I kinda consider returning it. But, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. So, I really want to keep it. Any thoughts?

I would keep it!
Sounds like you have found several uses for it already!
Change may be a small issue, but how much change do you really carry these days? I maybe have 40 cents in mine.

Reactions: Bayou Minou
View attachment 3691355 Found this beauty (the Brahmin Annabelle Satchel) in a local designer consignment boutique. It is like brand new with the plastic still on the medallion. The bag outside and inside is pristine. Got it for $100! Had to have her. I work in the legal profession and this bag gives me the professional look I want. But, I can still dress her casual with bag charms for fun. The Annabelle is a tad bigger than I usually carry but I will adapt! I also got lucky and found the matching wallet at Dillard's. I was surprised as this is an older model bag and wallet with the brassy gold hardware not the shiny gold. Love this matching set!

Love this bag! I agree it really is professional looking. I grabbed the black Tuscan with pecan trim and a toasted almond. Love them both! Congrats on getting a great deal!

Reactions: Nana61256
View attachment 3698615 Has any Brahmin lover out there bought the Skyler wallet? I found a black croco embossed one on sale at Dillard's. Matches my handbag perfectly! I feel lucky finding it because the Skyler, particularly the black one, appears to be discontinued on the Brahmin website and not many to be had on eBay and are selling for more than I paid. At first, though, I thought the Skyler might be too big for everyday use, but it is growing on me as I love all the organization. I also love the scrumptious gold leather interior, the pull out wristlet strap, and a place for a pen. When I don't want to carry my bag running into the store or a night out I love how I can slide my phone in the Skyler (and I have the big iPhone 6s Plus). My fat car key fob also fits nicely in the left side zip pocket that has a gusseted end for larger items. It zips up easily and feels very secure. It is a nice looking clutch or wristlet. There are a couple cons, though (for me). The access to the Skyler seems a tad awkward for everyday use (again, the wallet is big - think standing in line at Dunkin Donuts to pay for your coffee & whipping this big wallet out). Also, it does not conveniently carry coins. So, I have been using a separate coin pouch for coins. Based on these cons, though, I kinda consider returning it. But, the pros definitely outweigh the cons. So, I really want to keep it. Any thoughts?
Looks great! Can you post a pic of the front?

#tentsalefinds
I made the trek again to Fairhaven, MA on Friday. As usual, they had some lovely items. A good deal, if you buy three bags, get an additional 10% off, buy six and get an additional 25% off. My mother and I combined our purchase to get the additional 25% off. Here's what I found at this year's Brahmin Tent Sale: Vivian Satchel Fossil Tri-texture, Duxbury Satchel Blue Copa Cabana, and the Small Lincoln Satchel Toasted Almond. I love them all! Naturally I am regretting leaving a couple behind. If you have not had a chance to go, and you love Brahmin's, you really must try at least once, or twice, or three times, or...well you get the idea. :biggrin:
Brahmin_Tent Sale 17.jpg