answers to AUTHENTICITY questions!!!

Thank all of you so much for taking the time and making the effort to research and share your expertise.
It has helped me so much buying a few used leather Coach bags on eBay. I knew nothing about Coach when I first started and bought a fake (fake serial number you have listed as always fake). Later, even after learning more, I think I bought two more. I decided to join the forum to get help with bags I might be interested in.
I am grateful this site exists and love reading and learning here.

Thank all of you so much for taking the time and making the effort to research and share your expertise.
It has helped me so much buying a few used leather Coach bags on eBay. I knew nothing about Coach when I first started and bought a fake (fake serial number you have listed as always fake). Later, even after learning more, I think I bought two more. I decided to join the forum to get help with bags I might be interested in.
I am grateful this site exists and love reading and learning here.

You're welcome. :smile:

Another Littleton listing with creed on the bottom on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EUC-COACH-4144-Littleton-Drawstring-BAG-PURSE-British-Tan-VTG-UNITED-STATES-/201733022551?hash=item2ef839a357:g:SNIAAOSw2xRYPeAY&nma=true&si=N9IP1SdPrke1xuXksjZtxoKRQgk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
ebay item
seller ezauctions101 (1025 )
I am trying to find out how the real one should look, is there an interior pocket or a place for a tag? Thank you!
It is authentic. On Littletons, since there is no inside pocket, the only place for a creed is on the bottom.

Hello ladies, I have a question and I hope this is the right place for it, it is regarding a Coach belt.
I found one at a thrift shop, number 3845 made in Costa Rica, with solid brass engraved buckle. I have absolutely no clue about Coach belts, and I left it behind.
More than its authenticity, what I question is that IF it was vintage, because then I would go back to see if is still there to buy it, it would be neat to have it, but if it's from recent years then no. Thanks for your patience and help.

Hello ladies, I have a question and I hope this is the right place for it, it is regarding a Coach belt.
I found one at a thrift shop, number 3845 made in Costa Rica, with solid brass engraved buckle. I have absolutely no clue about Coach belts, and I left it behind.
More than its authenticity, what I question is that IF it was vintage, because then I would go back to see if is still there to buy it, it would be neat to have it, but if it's from recent years then no. Thanks for your patience and help.
Without seeing it, it's hard to authenticate but that said, the number is in the style number range for belts, Costa Rica is okay for belts and "solid brass" on belts is fine.

As for age, I don't believe it would be vintage (as in 20+ years old) but it's probably 10-15..

Without seeing it, it's hard to authenticate but that said, the number is in the style number range for belts, Costa Rica is okay for belts and "solid brass" on belts is fine.

As for age, I don't believe it would be vintage (as in 20+ years old) but it's probably 10-15..
Thank you again BeenBurned, I guess I will go back tomorrow after work, I will get it and post pictures on the authentication thread.

Good evening ladies! I saw a thrift store Station bag with a W plant code and a different looking font - is this creed legitimate? The only thing I found in the guides/archives was an old post from BeenBurned commenting W might exist. I don't need the bag, just trying to sharpen my Spidey senses for fakes and would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

IMG_1484531670.317994.jpg

Good evening ladies! I saw a thrift store Station bag with a W plant code and a different looking font - is this creed legitimate? The only thing I found in the guides/archives was an old post from BeenBurned commenting W might exist. I don't need the bag, just trying to sharpen my Spidey senses for fakes and would appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!

View attachment 3575717
It's fine.

Here's another creed from 2002 with a W plant code:
coach w plant code 2002.jpeg