And then there were three...Constances, that is.

A big thank you for noticing! Deciding which bag to add to my collection next involves lots of strategy...what style, what size, what color, what hardware, etc. Meanwhile, my husband is in the the background chuckling.

Either you have an intimate collection of bags, or your husband's a keeper for chuckling! Or both. My family would give me the look of death, if they ever see my stuff together lol

What a perfect trio, congratulations! I love how you choose the perfect neutrals plus one pop of color. Very wisely chosen IMHO.
I am just starting my H collection, but am very attracted to the Constance as well. Would you mind describing how the C24 fits? Since there is never any floor model at my local H, I am unsure if it would not be too small for my daily essentials. I need space for a keys, a wallet (a bit smaller than the standard continental size) and a pair of sunnies or reading glasses. Your opinion would be highly appreciated.

Introducing the latest member of my H collection, Black Constance 24 with rose gold hardware. Here she is with her two sisters, Rose Tyrien with palladium hardware and Gold with gold hardware. The Constance is sheer perfection for me from size to weight to interior capacity to drop length. I am reeling with excitement!

Introducing the latest member of my H collection, Black Constance 24 with rose gold hardware. Here she is with her two sisters, Rose Tyrien with palladium hardware and Gold with gold hardware. The Constance is sheer perfection for me from size to weight to interior capacity to drop length. I am reeling with excitement!

LOVE your trio!! So great you have found the bag that works for you in such fabulous colors... and the hardware matches each color really well!