An itty bitty reveal - no muss no fuss!

LBurke9915

Linda
Jan 16, 2008
Here is my meager reveal, with my dog, Bonnie, (:heart:) shamelessly posing on my beauty - Projets Carre. I usually buy an enamel to match the scarf, but I really didn't like the one that went (shocking, I know!). But, I remembered this bracelet that I bought over the summer.

Honest opinion, do they match or complement each other, keeping in mind that they will not be 'together' - one on the neck and one on the wrist. Is it close enough to a match?

Attachments

• boxes.JPG
    boxes.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Bonnie.JPG
    Bonnie.JPG
    156.6 KB · Views: 286
  • full scarf.jpg
    full scarf.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 86
  • scarf and bracelet 2.jpg
    scarf and bracelet 2.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 292
There is nothing meagre about this reveal! Congratulations on your gorgeous scarf and I think the enamel looks lovely with the scarf, enjoy wearing them both. Cute dog BTW

attachment.php

I love this look~~ Very refreshing!! It's definitely a :tup:
attachment.php

And Ms Bonnie is definitely 2 :tup::tup: She's soooo adorable~~

Thank you all for your replies! The more I see them together, the more I like them. (This is my very favorite bracelet, too - so now I have two scarves that work well with it - bonus!)
And Bonnie is a shameless Hermes w_ore, she loves my scarves (see my avatar:roflmfao:)!!

Hi Linda.. the scarf is sooo yummy. That color of blue is just so luscious!! And lucky you... the enamel is perfect with it. It looks great!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Bonnie looks great in blue!!!! :heart: