An itty bitty reveal - no muss no fuss!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think they go beautifully, and the colors in the scarf are really beautiful. I am a sucker for the blues! :biggrin:

Congrats and health to enjoy. :smile:

2. Oh love this scarf and your doggie. This is one of my favorite designs.

3. Beautiful scarf! I don't think I've ever seen it in that colorway. It goes very well with your enamel.

4. Monica - thanks!!
    Zoopla - that is my favorite bracelet (so far)!
    KG - thanks, I'm crazy about the blues in that scarf. And thanks, I think Bonnie looks good in blue, too!
    DiamondS - thank you! She is treated like a star, that's for sure!
    LBB - thank you, I've been lusting after this scarf for awhile, now.
    Anez - I'm really getting into blues, too.
    Lyanna - thank you, this scarf is already one of my favorites. I LOVE it tied.
    Capulet - thank you! This cw is brilliant, imo. I so glad the bracelet works with it.

5. What a lovely scarf! The colour of the silk and the enamel are beautiful together!

Bonnie!! :heart: She is absolutely darling! She obvisouly has great taste too.

I don't think this is a meagre reveal at all! Actually, I so appreciate the photos straight away too! A big thank you for that my dear!

6. Pretty!!!!!!

7. i would say they go perfectly together without being too matchy matchy!!! love it!

8. I absolutely love the colors! Love your dog, too lol. Congratulations :smile:

9. Mia T - thank you! I get so excited, I will be no good for a tantalizing reveal once I get my first bag!
    It-Zara - thank you!
    Doloresmia - thanks for your thoughts. I am getting used to them together.
    Boxermom - the colors really are brilliant! I'm sure my camera doesn't do them justice. Thanks, I love her, too!

10. LBurke Beautiful scarf!! Adorable dog too!! Congrats!!

11. Beautiful scarf, I looove blues - Congratulations!!!
    IMO the bracelet looks great with it :tup:

Oooh, She's sooooo cute :heart:

[​IMG]

12. Yes, I think they match just perfectly congrats and love the doggie too.
    wear in great health and happiness

13. Very nice, congrats!

14. It's so beautiful! I love blue colour and your dog is super cute. Congrats x

15. YES!!! it's a match! lovely scarf!