An itty bitty reveal - no muss no fuss!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my meager reveal, with my dog, Bonnie, (:heart:) shamelessly posing on my beauty - Projets Carre. I usually buy an enamel to match the scarf, but I really didn't like the one that went (shocking, I know!). But, I remembered this bracelet that I bought over the summer.

Honest opinion, do they match or complement each other, keeping in mind that they will not be 'together' - one on the neck and one on the wrist. Is it close enough to a match?

Attached Files:

2. There is nothing meagre about this reveal! Congratulations on your gorgeous scarf and I think the enamel looks lovely with the scarf, enjoy wearing them both. Cute dog BTW

3. pretty scarf!

that matches with the bracelet. :tup:

4. Beautiful!

5. #5 Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
    Nice scarf! And the matching bracelet is pretty too!

6. [​IMG]

I love this look~~ Very refreshing!! It's definitely a :tup:
    [​IMG]

And Ms Bonnie is definitely 2 :tup::tup: She's soooo adorable~~

7. Beautiful, cute doggie too!

8. Its beautiful with that bracelet!

9. Thank you all for your replies! The more I see them together, the more I like them. (This is my very favorite bracelet, too - so now I have two scarves that work well with it - bonus!)
    And Bonnie is a shameless Hermes w_ore, she loves my scarves (see my avatar:roflmfao:)!!

10. I like your reveal! Beautiful combination!!

11. I like the details on the bracelet, very pretty. congrats!!

12. Hi Linda.. the scarf is sooo yummy. That color of blue is just so luscious!! And lucky you... the enamel is perfect with it. It looks great!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Bonnie looks great in blue!!!! :heart:

13. Congrats Linda! Beautiful scarf, fab bracelet and your Bonnie looks like a star! :tup:

14. This is beautiful. I love the colors. Bonnie is adorable too.

Congrats.

[​IMG]

15. I love the silks and the enamels. You've made lovely choices. And they go together very well.