All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hello everyone!
Thanks to your advice I managed to find my perfect mini peekaboo today :happydance:
I ended up buying a classic mini selleria in a dark gray (Asphalt) :heart:.
It's perfect for my needs - a classic piece in the perfect colour with an amazing leather and different enough so not to duplicate my Noir Capucines BB GHW. Yey !:yahoo:

View attachment 5687570
Congrats - that is lovely and truly a classic, and the Selleria leather is truly amazing. Wear her in good health!

Congrats - that is lovely and truly a classic, and the Selleria leather is truly amazing. Wear her in good health!
Thank you :heart:
I took your advice - love the fact it's so classic yet I can pizzazz the bag when I feel like it.
I added my old Fendi python strap (from 2016 collection) and I think it looks plenty fun and fabulous :hbeat:

20230109_132327.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
Thanks to your advice I managed to find my perfect mini peekaboo today :happydance:
I ended up buying a classic mini selleria in a dark gray (Asphalt) :heart:.
It's perfect for my needs - a classic piece in the perfect colour with an amazing leather and different enough so not to duplicate my Noir Capucines BB GHW. Yey !:yahoo:

View attachment 5687570
Good choice!! im surprised how easy it is to use !!

Reactions: DAMER
Guys…. A bit of a trivial question for all of us peekaboo lovers…. How many peekaboo bags are too many? I recently bought a caramel selleria mini and already have another mini from last summer. Now I see there is a beautiful navy selleria In stores and…. Well… this brainbox is in overdrive! I really love the colour - but is it silly to buy this bag again? I mean…. I wouldn’t be asking if it were Hermes bags but given that these bags aren’t exactly ‘investment’ pieces - shall I just tell myself to look the other way?

Guys…. A bit of a trivial question for all of us peekaboo lovers…. How many peekaboo bags are too many? I recently bought a caramel selleria mini and already have another mini from last summer. Now I see there is a beautiful navy selleria In stores and…. Well… this brainbox is in overdrive! I really love the colour - but is it silly to buy this bag again? I mean…. I wouldn’t be asking if it were Hermes bags but given that these bags aren’t exactly ‘investment’ pieces - shall I just tell myself to look the other way?

Well I had 40 bags didn’t use most of them. I had my nappa mini peekaboo since 2017 I think but it wasn’t used much. Since I got the black selleria I touch none of my other bags except when I force myself into them but I’m itching to get back to my peekaboo immediately. I’ve been searching for a navy bag and can’t find one I like so I’m gonna have to say the peekaboo is the best bag ever and navy is awesome. Go for it :love:

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Well I had 40 bags didn’t use most of them. I had my nappa mini peekaboo since 2017 I think but it wasn’t used much. Since I got the black selleria I touch none of my other bags except when I force myself into them but I’m itching to get back to my peekaboo immediately. I’ve been searching for a navy bag and can’t find one I like so I’m gonna have to say the peekaboo is the best bag ever and navy is awesome. Go for it :love:
But 4 peekaboos…. Isn’t it too many? Lol

Oh yes it’s the new summer colour! Dusty blue - so chic!