All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone post some pics and give me some update on how they are in terms of leather ,weight and anything else if possible .
    TIA

2. ive recently purchased a black leather one with black suede interior.I personally think it's a beautiful very practical bag, quite light weighted and fits a lot. It also looks very classy n smart. :biggrin:

3. pmed you patchouli.

4. I purchased the large light gray leather one (with suede interior) from NAP. It's the one that comes with the optional shoulder/cross body strap.

It's a truly gorgeous bag... very well made, and very luxe, though plain, looking. It reminds me a little of a Birkin in that it has that same classic structured look. I'm not sure it's worth the steep price (although I had a 20% coupon code I used, making it more affordable). I am still on the fence about whether or not I am keeping it. But it IS a gorgeous, well made bag, very light weight, and it does have a timeless classic look to it.

If funds weren't tight for me right now, I would keep it, no questions asked! But since I have to consider every purchase very carefully, and can only buy a couple of bags a year, I am really thinking hard on this one.

ChristieHK_chanel likes this.
  5. Does anyone know how many sizes does the Peek-A-Boo bag comes in?

I heard there is this travel size weekenda bag...is that true?

6. I think one size
    its a V. nice bag
    but I'd rather put the bags money on a birkin :P

7. thanks rozee, i have birkins already...im looking for some new bags...and i dont want to look identical everytime when i use birkins

8. I think there are two sizes - I only saw the larger size one which is big enough for a weekend bag.

9. I think this would make a lovely travel bag -- such pretty detailing and great structure!

10. I will go to Europe next week and plan to get Fendi Peek a boo, I just want to know that peek a boo will go on sale or not? Also need the price for peek a boo black leather in medium size in GBP and Euro.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you in advance :biggrin:

11. i just bought this tonight from harvey nics UK for 50%! that is all i know

pianolize likes this.
  12. harvey nics has fendi bags and its on sale?? How much did u get that for?
    Any idea what other range on sale?

13. Hi..I don't think that harvey ncs has fendi..!!
    I can not find nothing about fendi in harvey..

14. Hey yeah lots of the patent cosmetic pouches.. Baguette in patent pink i saw. I cant really remember the rest!! and Im a newbie to Fendi even if i remembered what there was I couldnt tell u the name, lol! i was too hyped that i found the peek a boo :smile: ran to the cash desk after that!

i got it for 605 GBP. From 1210.. but i believe that Selfridges are selling it for a different price.. i think the last time i asked the SA it was 1485 in selfridges.

hope that helps.

15. They do in Our Harvey Nics. It depend i think! Like Selfridges some dont have LV CHANEL HERMES FENDI some do..