All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Just wondering if anyone has purchased any of the protectors for the hardware on the peekaboo mini selleria leather. THX
Not for my peekaboo, but for my two LV Metis' I use the stickers from Havre Deluxe, and they are great.
Easy to use, and it seems they just hold forever. I put them on one bag on June 22, and I can't see anything peeling off yet.

Reactions: IrresistibleLuxe
Not for my peekaboo, but for my two LV Metis' I use the stickers from Havre Deluxe, and they are great.
Easy to use, and it seems they just hold forever. I put them on one bag on June 22, and I can't see anything peeling off yet.
Thanks so much! I’m going to order from there. Wish I didn’t worry about scratches on the hardware, as I know it’s a sign of loving the bag, but mine is brand new from the boutique and I want to enjoy it and keep it in pristine condition. It was an amazing gift from my son and DIL! Love them both and love the bag!

Thanks so much! I’m going to order from there. Wish I didn’t worry about scratches on the hardware, as I know it’s a sign of loving the bag, but mine is brand new from the boutique and I want to enjoy it and keep it in pristine condition. It was an amazing gift from my son and DIL! Love them both and love the bag!
I totally understand :heart:
If I knew earlier about those stickers, I would have them on all my bags :biggrin:
Oh, PS: The stickers kinda "sit down" after a few days, so you don't see them anymore.

Does anyone own any Fendi pants? I found some cute ones on the site I'd like to get but wanted to ask you all first if you like their rtw pieces!
I have 2 pairs. black jeans, dark raw denim jeans, and a pair of cargos. I love the black jeans, the cargos are extremely high waisted which is challenging for me as it can cause crotch droop, and the raw denim jeans I was between sizes. Some of their items are lovely though. I have one of their coats also, it's amazing.

• Love
Reactions: chanellover333
I have 2 pairs. black jeans, dark raw denim jeans, and a pair of cargos. I love the black jeans, the cargos are extremely high waisted which is challenging for me as it can cause crotch droop, and the raw denim jeans I was between sizes. Some of their items are lovely though. I have one of their coats also, it's amazing.
Good to know!! Thank you!!

Oops Mods I just realized I asked this in the Peekaboo thread and not a general Fendi thread. Plz move as needed. Sorry about that!

Reactions: WingNut
I totally understand :heart:
If I knew earlier about those stickers, I would have them on all my bags :biggrin:
Oh, PS: The stickers kinda "sit down" after a few days, so you don't see them anymore.
Good to know! Thank you! Right now, the bag still has all the stickers from the boutique still on. I’m sure those will fall off soon. I’m loving using this bag! It actually holds more than I thought and the selleria leather is very durable. Thanks for the info on the stickers. I ordered them last week and just waiting for them to arrive!

• Love
Reactions: Sferics
Good to know! Thank you! Right now, the bag still has all the stickers from the boutique still on. I’m sure those will fall off soon. I’m loving using this bag! It actually holds more than I thought and the selleria leather is very durable. Thanks for the info on the stickers. I ordered them last week and just waiting for them to arrive!
I love mine, too :smile: It's such a great bag!
I'm sure you will be happy with the stickers!

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a everyday workbag for my office job and I'm loving the design of the Peekaboo Iseeu medium for men. But I don't know how the bag will be after a few years and if it'll fit my 14inch macbook.
Can someone give me information about the leather quality and the size fit of the bag ?
Thank you all.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a everyday workbag for my office job and I'm loving the design of the Peekaboo Iseeu medium for men. But I don't know how the bag will be after a few years and if it'll fit my 14inch macbook.
Can someone give me information about the leather quality and the size fit of the bag ?
Thank you all.
I have the men's ISeeU mini and also the older Peekaboo Iconic for men, both in Romano leather. The older Peekaboo has lasted amazingly since I got it in 2016 and the leather is quite resilient. My ISeeU mini still looks brand new, and has held up its structure well. I've used it a few times.

I don't use them for work so I don't know how they will hold if they constantly have a lot of heavy contents inside.

• Love
Reactions: Dann2510
I have the men's ISeeU mini and also the older Peekaboo Iconic for men, both in Romano leather. The older Peekaboo has lasted amazingly since I got it in 2016 and the leather is quite resilient. My ISeeU mini still looks brand new, and has held up its structure well. I've used it a few times.

I don't use them for work so I don't know how they will hold if they constantly have a lot of heavy contents inside.
Thank you for your reply. So great quality leather then. I work an office job so I don’t think I will bring lots of heavy stuff (around 4-5 pounds max because of the laptop ?) but I don’t know if my laptop will fit the bag

Reactions: averagejoe