All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I’m desperate to dive into the world of peekaboos! I have an opportunity to purchase this style at a good price. Does anyone know the official name of it and when it was released? Thanks :smile:

I've been looking through Fendi collections and can't seem to find this one on the runway at all! They did have some very similar designs to this one in their Spring 2017 show! Very similar Peekaboo designs and this colour seems to feature in the collection.

It is a gorgeous bag! Hoping you get it :love:

• Love
Reactions: Marilla
Good point, although I prefer structured bags in general so for me the iseeu works better.
I have two original and considering adding a third but was wondering if the ISeeU which is growing on me will look dated if few years like the boy bags?

The IseeU seems to be the style of Peekaboo that Fendi are really pushing at the moment and has the most new designs/variations. I was in store a few days ago and there was only two iconic style Peekaboos, but many many IseeU Peekaboos.

I think it's a classic style and wouldn't worry about it looking dated because it's quite a simple looking bag. I think the Boy looks dated because it is quite edgy/rock-chic looking and that's very indicative of that era :love:

I used by Mini Peekaboo this weekend :loveeyes: I'm always reminded how much I LOVE this bag when I use it. Dove Grey really is the most perfect neutral for me. It goes perfectly with warm and cool tones and I find that it is a real chameleon colour. It looks completely different depending on what it's paired with :love: View attachment 5891711
Love the whole outfit

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I used by Mini Peekaboo this weekend :loveeyes: I'm always reminded how much I LOVE this bag when I use it. Dove Grey really is the most perfect neutral for me. It goes perfectly with warm and cool tones and I find that it is a real chameleon colour. It looks completely different depending on what it's paired with :love: View attachment 5891711
You look great :loveeyes:

I have this exact bag and struggle to pair it. Usually end up using with monochrome, denim or a winter white this time of year.

This is beautiful!Congrats on the purchase!! Would love to hear your thoughts on how this bag has held up. Thanks in advance!
Sorry, I hadn’t logged in for a while… The bag has held up really well - better than I ever expected. The smooth leather looks delicate but there have been no scratches. I travelled with it on the plane and on trips. The feet at the bottom are great. I don’t hesitate putting in down when I am out.

Hi everyone! 😄 so I just got my MTO fendi peekaboo in virtually over Zoom. Paid it online. This is my 1st time doing mto so I am not really sure. The SA said I didnt need to sign the contract. They should have like a receipt or proof of payment or a confirmation I can ask for? Just in case you know! TIA.