All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Hi everyone! 😄 so I just got my MTO fendi peekaboo in virtually over Zoom. Paid it online. This is my 1st time doing mto so I am not really sure. The SA said I didnt need to sign the contract. They should have like a receipt or proof of payment or a confirmation I can ask for? Just in case you know! TIA.
Nice. Do u have to pay extra premium for it? I’d love to do an mto but my SA never offered it or seemed to make me buy what they have in store.

Nice. Do u have to pay extra premium for it? I’d love to do an mto but my SA never offered it or seemed to make me buy what they have in store.
I honestly dont think there is a premium. You only pay for whatever you add to your bag. However, they only offer selleria leather or Python for this virtual mto. They said a Fendi event mto next year would offer more exotic so I went with leather cause I hate python. They told me a stand alone fendi store can offer it. You are going to love it. They said in store experience for mto is so amazing but I just want the bag lol.

Reactions: A bottle of Red
I honestly dont think there is a premium. You only pay for whatever you add to your bag. However, they only offer selleria leather or Python for this virtual mto. They said a Fendi event mto next year would offer more exotic so I went with leather cause I hate python. They told me a stand alone fendi store can offer it. You are going to love it. They said in store experience for mto is so amazing but I just want the bag lol.
I see. I’ll try the mto event next year. Hopefully it’s nationwide in the US.

Can't wait to see what you ordered!

Reactions: chopchep
Hi everyone! 😄 so I just got my MTO fendi peekaboo in virtually over Zoom. Paid it online. This is my 1st time doing mto so I am not really sure. The SA said I didnt need to sign the contract. They should have like a receipt or proof of payment or a confirmation I can ask for? Just in case you know! TIA.

If you paid online, did you not have a receipt sent to you? You can contact them and they should send you this if you didn't get one :blush: you could maybe also request a summary of your MTO Peekaboo and it should show what you have ordered.

I have two original and considering adding a third but was wondering if the ISeeU which is growing on me will look dated if few years like the boy bags?
I don't think that the style of this bag is specific enough for it to become dated all that quickly. To me, it just feels like a more dressed up version of the original Peekaboo, which can look a bit more casual due to its more slouchy style. The boy bag is.. definitely a particular look. The super chunky hardware, the giant logo, the contrast edge.. it feels like Chanel dipped its toes into a very punk rocker meets rich girl thing, and that just feels a lot more specific.

Last edited:
I recently picked up this Peekaboo ISeeU Medium for use as a new work bag. Absolutely love it and by far the most versatile work bag I've ever had.

0zxTjVQ.jpg

KlHMSHI.jpg

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what are your thoughts about the ISeeU Peekaboo? I came to a Fendi friends and family sale and I was heavily conflicted with all the ISeeU peekaboos. Honestly, the last time I've been at Fendi was before the pandemic broke out Jan 2020. I am fond of the older men's medium and I have the one with yellow eyes which had retailed for 4500 euros back in the day, so I was a bit terrified to see the new ISeeU and its new outline, and the exposed hardware. It's like, well, peekaboo plus Botox. What year did Lagerfeld died again? It seems like they have undone the men's peekaboo. This new look is maybe more transversal yes but am I being anal for yearning the old peekaboo? Anyone please guide me back to the light here. I was crying on the inside the whole time during the sale I ended up picking a baguette messenger and a card holder but no peekaboo. :sad:

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but what are your thoughts about the ISeeU Peekaboo? I came to a Fendi friends and family sale and I was heavily conflicted with all the ISeeU peekaboos. Honestly, the last time I've been at Fendi was before the pandemic broke out Jan 2020. I am fond of the older men's medium and I have the one with yellow eyes which had retailed for 4500 euros back in the day, so I was a bit terrified to see the new ISeeU and its new outline, and the exposed hardware. It's like, well, peekaboo plus Botox. What year did Lagerfeld died again? It seems like they have undone the men's peekaboo. This new look is maybe more transversal yes but am I being anal for yearning the old peekaboo? Anyone please guide me back to the light here. I was crying on the inside the whole time during the sale I ended up picking a baguette messenger and a card holder but no peekaboo. :sad:
I agree with how conflicted I feel about how the peekaboo has evolved to a structured style. I want a peekaboo that slouches and shows off ‘that smile’ but the new version are so stiff. I asked the SA how can you get the front to bend to get the peekaboo effect and was told on the softer leathers like selleria, I can train it by using a binder clip. 🤔 I guess I’ll have to go the preloved market to find a slouchy peekaboo.

Reactions: Wil_dasovich
Sorry, I hadn’t logged in for a while… The bag has held up really well - better than I ever expected. The smooth leather looks delicate but there have been no scratches. I travelled with it on the plane and on trips. The feet at the bottom are great. I don’t hesitate putting in down when I am out.
No worries and apologies too for only just realizing that you had responded. Thank you so much! I have been debating between the baguette and peekaboo and was able to finally see them both in person last week. I am so glad to hear that this bag has held up so well as I have been considering this particular style and color.