All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

I took mod shots for the facebook group today so thought I'd post them here as well, in case they're helpful. I'm 5'4" and this is the medium baguette and mini peekaboo, quite comparable in size. Medium baguette is as short as I would go for crossbody! Happy to answer any questions, just tag me or dm me :smile:
View attachment 4754244View attachment 4754245
I love the baguette on you! I have had my eye on one for a while! Such a great bag. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: RT1 and Anesthestia
Dear Peekaboo friends, I need some advice. I’m thinking of getting my first Fendi Peekaboo and so far, the following 2 designs have caught my eye but I cannot decide which (or whether) to get. Both feature calfskin exteriors, which I understand is probably more durable and scratch-resistant than Fendi’s lambskin. However, I feel that Bag 1 has such a unique and beautiful colour for its exterior, while Bag 2 has hardware in rose-gold (which I am absolutely in love with) and is US$900 cheaper. Hence, I’m in a great dilemma. Your views/comments are much appreciated! TIA!

1) Peekaboo Iconic Medium in graduated colours (Code: 8BN290ADBFF1CBE)
€4,000 / US$5,300

From the new Fendi California Sky collection. Made of calf leather in graduated tones of grey, pink and lilac, with a lambskin interior and gold-finish metalware.

AF64B503-02B3-466C-8B0C-E6DF495B46FF.jpeg

2) Peekaboo Iconic Medium pink leather bag (Code: 8BN290A6V3F1996)
US$4,200
Made of pink calfskin leather, with a lambskin interior and rose-gold finish hardware.

F1E49AAF-781E-44CC-BF5B-A1F3868BD7D0.jpeg

Dear Peekaboo friends, I need some advice. I’m thinking of getting my first Fendi Peekaboo and so far, the following 2 designs have caught my eye but I cannot decide which (or whether) to get. Both feature calfskin exteriors, which I understand is probably more durable and scratch-resistant than Fendi’s lambskin. However, I feel that Bag 1 has such a unique and beautiful colour for its exterior, while Bag 2 has hardware in rose-gold (which I am absolutely in love with) and is US$900 cheaper. Hence, I’m in a great dilemma. Your views/comments are much appreciated! TIA!

€4,000 / US$5,300

From the new Fendi California Sky collection. Made of calf leather in graduated tones of grey, pink and lilac, with a lambskin interior and gold-finish metalware.

View attachment 4769684

US$4,200
Made of pink calfskin leather, with a lambskin interior and rose-gold finish hardware.

View attachment 4769685

love them both but number 2 seems a bit more versatile! I also think the gradient pastels would be better in a mini than a medium, but I do love the first one too. Personally I’d go with #2 for versatility and longevity

love them both but number 2 seems a bit more versatile! I also think the gradient pastels would be better in a mini than a medium, but I do love the first one too. Personally I’d go with #2 for versatility and longevity
Thanks for the detailed reply! I wonder if anyone has seen / has pictures of Bag 1 (Peekaboo in graduated colours) in real life? Not sure if it would look very different from the images on the Fendi website.

Also, I realised that the graduated colours are also available on smaller bags such as Baguette and By The Way. How do you think they look?

8D33FDFD-F293-4EA6-BBCD-3A4A19519676.jpeg

990BDF63-9254-478F-A455-1D180D581DFB.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for the detailed reply! I wonder if anyone has seen / has pictures of Bag 1 (Peekaboo in graduated colours) in real life? Not sure if it would look very different from the images on the Fendi website.

Also, I realised that the graduated colours are also available on smaller bags such as Baguette and By The Way. How do you think they look?

View attachment 4769781

View attachment 4769782

I love both of them but especially the baguette! I still think it’s a super seasonal piece though, so I’m not sure if I’ll go for it but I do love it.

Reactions: RT1 and plingster

€4,000 / US$5,300

View attachment 4769684

US$4,200

View attachment 4769685

i would go with the gradient. its different!

Reactions: RT1 and plingster

View attachment 4769781

View attachment 4769782
Hello, I have seen both and I’d normally go for the baguette over the by the way. However , for this collection, the by the way looks better IMO. I Guess it’s because the graduated shades look better on a smooth surface to me :smile:

Reactions: plingster
Hello Peekaboo lovers,
hope you can help me with choosing my first Peekaboo. I carry a lot of stuff, so I’m sick of mini bags or small bags that don’t fit anything.

I’ve been thinking about getting Peekaboo Iconic Medium which should be enough for all my stuff but I’m quite petite (5’2) so I’m afraid it’doverwhelm me. Maybe Peekaboo Iconic Essentially would be enough for me... Can anybody tell me how Iconic Essentially is roomy in real life?

Also does Peekaboo hold shape after awhile? I was looking at the photos of used Peekaboos and they were so slouchy it made me hesitate whether to buy it at all.

Reactions: A bottle of Red