All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

If you're okay with both colours, then I recommend the red. It is darker than the blue so it won't show dirt as easily.

I totally get what you mean about black bags. I'm trying to avoid getting them too as I have so many already.

That is the major reason i am considering red. I like this in red, the bag looks Christmasy in red. However, I am usually not a red bag person. Is the lambskin super delicate? I own Chanel lambskin and I am okay with the wear and tear on that one.

Reactions: RT1
That is the major reason i am considering red. I like this in red, the bag looks Christmasy in red. However, I am usually not a red bag person. Is the lambskin super delicate? I own Chanel lambskin and I am okay with the wear and tear on that one.
No, it's not super delicate, although in comparison to a grained calfskin, it will show rubbing on corners more easily. It should wear similarly to your Chanel lambskin bag.

Does anyone know the exact weight of the Essentially? I have back issues so would like to confirm before I take the plunge. I did try it in store but was already carrying a heavy work bag so it was hard to tell that day.

Hello I wanted to ask everyone for their opinion on this bag that I’m looking to buy for everyday use. Price is $3,980. It’s the Selleria leather. Worth it? Thoughts...thanks.
This is a BEAUTIFUL colour and GORGEOUS leather! My favourite bit is the snakeskin handle. I think it just elevates the bag in the most subtle way. I'd actually bought this exact bag in Dec. But I'd brought it back and exchanged it because the piece I'd gotten was a display piece so it didn't stand up straight. It leaned like the leaning tower of pisa! Unacceptable IMO for the price we're paying!

Did you get it in the end?

Reactions: RT1 and mixlv
Hello! I need some opinions before buying a preloved Peekaboo. I’m torn between Essentially vs the OG regular.
I’m planning to use this bag as a daily bag, meaning it’ll be used for work too (when everything’s back to normal).
I don’t need to carry laptop or iPad, but I need to carry a continental wallet bcs I have to bring cash and coins.
The stuff I usually carry are two iPhones (SE & 7), card holder, key holder, a little makeup pouch (lipsticks, tiny mirror, sanitizer; but I can always leave the pouch out), and tissue. If a small umbrella could fit, it would be nice but it’s not necessary.
At a glance, imo the Essentially is not so roomy, so I’m not sure if I can easily getting my hand in and out when the bag’s full of stuff. I didn’t find “what fits” type of video on the Essentially on YT so it’s hard to decide. Thank you!

Hello! I need some opinions before buying a preloved Peekaboo. I’m torn between Essentially vs the OG regular.
I’m planning to use this bag as a daily bag, meaning it’ll be used for work too (when everything’s back to normal).
I don’t need to carry laptop or iPad, but I need to carry a continental wallet bcs I have to bring cash and coins.
The stuff I usually carry are two iPhones (SE & 7), card holder, key holder, a little makeup pouch (lipsticks, tiny mirror, sanitizer; but I can always leave the pouch out), and tissue. If a small umbrella could fit, it would be nice but it’s not necessary.
At a glance, imo the Essentially is not so roomy, so I’m not sure if I can easily getting my hand in and out when the bag’s full of stuff. I didn’t find “what fits” type of video on the Essentially on YT so it’s hard to decide. Thank you!

Here’s what I can fit in my essentially :
- small makeup pouch with pads, lipstick, hand cream
- card holder
- square zip wallet
- compact camera
- sunglasses
Fits this and could fit another medium size hand cream no problem. Personally I would prefer the essentially over the regular peekaboo for daily use.

Not sure how much this matters to you, but I think there's no defender for the essentially. So if you want to get a defender down the road, you may not readily have that option. I'm not too versed in Fendi products, so if others know of a defender or other accessories, I'll leave it to all the other experts :smile:

Not sure how much this matters to you, but I think there's no defender for the essentially. So if you want to get a defender down the road, you may not readily have that option. I'm not too versed in Fendi products, so if others know of a defender or other accessories, I'll leave it to all the other experts :smile:

hi, I don’t think I’m going to buy a defender for the bag but thanks for the suggestion!

I dont own a peekaboo, YET! But if i would, i would store it lying down on its back in a dustbag (inspired from recommendations on how to store Hermes Kelly and Birkin), but im not sure about having the turnlock closed or open. Does it matter? Maybe its good to have it closed so that the front and back of the bag will stay in the expected position place, if open it maybe can get in the wrong position?
Any other pointers on this?
Where did you get this info. I am owning both Kelly n Birkin and SA suggested me to basically hand the bag to hold its shape, however I couldn’t do it so I just stuff the bag and store it up. Not sure if it the best ways? But I think you have a good point.

This will be my first Fendi bag if I get this. Was told this is a limited edition piece. However, the bag is canvas and not leather. It's brand new and unused.

Should I get this bag? So so unsure... wonder how's the workmanship like for the beaded flowers. What do you think of this canvas bag which is not cheap.

Your thoughts please... Thank you.
Ahhh how cuteeeee

Where did you get this info. I am owning both Kelly n Birkin and SA suggested me to basically hand the bag to hold its shape, however I couldn’t do it so I just stuff the bag and store it up. Not sure if it the best ways? But I think you have a good point.

For example i have read about how to store a Hermesbag here. https://www.christies.com/features/What-is-the-best-and-worst-way-to-store-my-handbag-9189-3.aspx

I think store the bag hanging can make some deformations on the handle area...