All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

ME!! I just saw it last week and I was IN LOVE! I love the leather as well, it's def not patent and reminds me of something between aged calfskin by Chanel and patent. The pictures I took aren't great, but the bag looks stunning and expensive irl. I did note that it was just slightly heavier than the regular nappa mini peekaboos, perhaps due to the extra bit of gold hardware as well as the nature of the leather. Not significantly heavier but noticeable.
View attachment 4557809
View attachment 4557810
OMG this bag is phenomenal!! :heart:

Reactions: RT1 and Anesthestia
ME!! I just saw it last week and I was IN LOVE! I love the leather as well, it's def not patent and reminds me of something between aged calfskin by Chanel and patent. The pictures I took aren't great, but the bag looks stunning and expensive irl. I did note that it was just slightly heavier than the regular nappa mini peekaboos, perhaps due to the extra bit of gold hardware as well as the nature of the leather. Not significantly heavier but noticeable.
View attachment 4557809
View attachment 4557810

Are you still loving this bag? I am looking at the medium....love the stitching and the leather. Was originally looking at the dove grey but this is stunning.

Reactions: RT1
Hello I wanted to ask everyone for their opinion on this bag that I’m looking to buy for everyday use. Price is $3,980. It’s the Selleria leather. Worth it? Thoughts...thanks.

Attachments

• 0F44EB7E-55DC-41DD-B188-3FCBB1639087.jpeg
    0F44EB7E-55DC-41DD-B188-3FCBB1639087.jpeg
    188.8 KB · Views: 846
  • 84A034ED-D25E-43ED-BDA4-799155FF662A.jpeg
    84A034ED-D25E-43ED-BDA4-799155FF662A.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 841
Torn between the red and the pale blue mini peekaboo. Which one should i get? I am looking at the original version which i like better than the newer model. This is my first fendi bag, i am hesitant to do black again. Just do not want that many black bags in my collection. https://www.fendi.com/us/pale-blue-leather-bag/p-8BN244K4PF1808 :smile:
If you're okay with both colours, then I recommend the red. It is darker than the blue so it won't show dirt as easily.

I totally get what you mean about black bags. I'm trying to avoid getting them too as I have so many already.