All things Fendi StrapYou.........

Are these straps for crossbody or shoulder only? I'm 5'4" and have a Lady Dior that "needs" a crossbody strap lol.
They come in different lengths:
8AV1007J4F08ZQ_03_MediumSize
8814317699102.jpg
8813794721822.jpg

Reactions: dotty8 and crisbac
I was considering getting a strap for my Saint Laurent sdj. The sdj is too long for me to carry on one shoulder.

IMG_1483520621.893449.jpg

Does it look strange? My sdj is neon pink, but the leather on the strap you is black.

I may also get the new My Lady Dior and use the strap you for both bags. I haven't decided what color will be the Lady Dior and in what hardware though.

I was considering getting a strap for my Saint Laurent sdj. The sdj is too long for me to carry on one shoulder.

View attachment 3564667

Does it look strange? My sdj is neon pink, but the leather on the strap you is black.

I may also get the new My Lady Dior and use the strap you for both bags. I haven't decided what color will be the Lady Dior and in what hardware though.

Personally, I think it looks great!

View attachment 3564667

I love it!!! [emoji7]